Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsjaguiar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Which skin bleaching product is best? Godiva or Meladerm?
    Ive researched many skin bleaching products.. and I believe all of them truly work.. it just depends on how much you use it and how repeatedly you use it. Currently using FairandFlawless products.. and it has worked for me.. it has lightened my skin. Im filipino and have a tan complexion, but every now and then I can tan very easily and get darker than I already am. And so this product has lightened me but only one shade.. I think my natural skin tone.. But I want to go 2 shades lighter!

Godiva and Meladerm seems to be the best products out there because it seems to be the most talked about. Godiva have more products than Meladerm but Im not sure what else I need to compare. So please help me out! Summer is coming and while people can't wait to tan.. I can't wait to get lighter.. I stay out of the sun.. Help me out!:cool:
    jowie_fox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Hi I'm also a filipino or rather a filipina,we have the same problem so I'm really waiting somebody would going to answer your question here.. But anyway,I heard so much about Fair and Flawless, they said it really worked. I really want to try it but the problem is I don't know where to buy/where I can purchase it, I've check to some drug stores and supermarkets but still nothing... Can you tell me where did you buy it.please? Thanks a lot:)
    mrsjaguiar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jowie_fox
    Hi im also a filipino or rather a filipina,we have the same problem so im really waiting somebody would gonna answer your question here..But anyway,i heard so much about Fair and Flawless, they said it really worked. I really wanna try it but the problem is i dont know where to buy/where i can purchase it, i've check to some drug stores and supermarkets but still nothing...Can you tell me where did u buy it.please? Thanks a lot:)

Hello Jowie_Fox.. I got the product at fairandflawless.com! If you find out anymore information.. please let me know.. thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

How can I bleach my skin permanently

Skin bleaching [ 2 Answers ]

I was born on the brown side... in between light and dark.. but I want to be lighter than what I am... is there anything I can use to become lighter?

Question about Godiva Skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Does Godvia work skin lightening products work? I got it about a week ago and I can't really tell if my dark spots are getting better or worse. An does anyone know (if it does work) how long it will last? Thanks

Godiva skin lightening [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought godiva skin lightening cream and the sunblock spf 15. Has anyone who is naturally dark skinned tried this product and actually seen results? I tried the sunblock and I'm impressed with it as it does not leave the skin looking greasy

View more questions Search