Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 15, 2011, 10:17 AM
    Painful breakouts on my chin.
    I usually take very good care of my skin, recently I noticed painful breakouts on my chin. They're small and have white heads and are awful to look at :eek:. I got them because I rest my chin on my hands whenever I read or browse the net, I've stopped doing it since and now use a soft towel to rest my face. But the breakouts haven't gone, all suggestions are welcome and please suggest some home remedies as well.

Check out some similar questions!

Anonymous Breakouts [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been suffering with these horrific breakouts for the past 2 1/2 yrs. And he's been unable to seek medical attention. We know that its not hives, he gets these whelp like bumps on his body that mainly come at night, it usually starts by itching and is the same color as his skin and...

Painful breakouts on Back [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been getting very painful breakouts all over my chest. And I can't figure out how I'm getting them. Could someone please tell me some home-made remedies or medicine I could take to make them go away for good? It would be much appreciated thanks!

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.they ar [ 3 Answers ]

I have got breakouts all over my chest and back.. they are painful... when they dry up they look slightest purple in colour... they leave marks... any advice please!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search