Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocodrip07 Posts: 56, Reputation: 8

Oct 13, 2011, 11:35 AM
    Favourite Sidekick...
    Of all the characters you've read about, who's your favourite sidekick? I liked Ronald Weasley the best, he has an awesome sense of humor :D, love, friendship, and strength. Just share as to who's your favourite sidekick.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 13, 2011, 11:41 AM
    Samwise Gamgee.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2011, 11:45 AM
    I always liked raspy-voiced Jingles who was Wild Bill Hickock's movie and TV sidekick.

Andy Devine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Newest sidekick [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lost his phone and my best friend has a sidekick she doesn't use anymore, they have different companies and he wants to know how to unlock the t-mobile phone to make it at&t. and how does he get a sim card from at&t to work in the sidekick? Thanks!;)

Favourite & least favourite word [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, It was difficult finding a slot to post this question. I hope this thread is OK. We all have a favourite word and least favourite word and I was wondering which are yours. My favourite word is: 'Serendipity'

Sidekick LX [ 2 Answers ]

I've been wanting a new mobile for AGES but just can't think of which one to get. Then finally, one day I received an email about the new sidekick LX. I really want to get it but there is just one problem( you can skip till the last paragraph if you want a quick story) I really can't wait any...

View more questions Search