Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff
    Thanks Brown skin. Looking forward to the PM.;)

Do you know what kinda risk is associated with AA?? I think the lower the %, the less risk with any substance although, I haven't read about any side-effects with AA...

And you said AA depig like mono, does that mean there's the risk of getting totally white (as MJ) in high %??:eek:
    When you read about alpha-arbutin, it never mention anything about depiging, I'm sure I read that it does depig. See if you can find more information on it and get back to me:D
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 23, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown skin
    when you read about alpha-arbutin, it never mention anything about depiging, I'm sure I read that it does depig. See if you can find more information on it and get back to me:D
    Yeah, I did read that it depigs but I also read that it doesn't depig like mono. Results from mono is irreversible meaning if you happen to get too white, there's not much you can do about it.

With AA, you can still tan naturally if you so wish... there's also far less risk of being disfigured... I've also read that at low %, it will only lighten your skin and not depig...

While researching AA, I've come across a lot of big legitimate companies selling products containing AA from the USA, UK, Western Europe etc... Also it is patented in Germany... As far as I know mono is not widely available even at low %.

I'm from the UK, and I know that here, it's not easy to get skin care products if it carries any risk (eg hydroquinone).

Germany is another country where it's impossible to get products with even minimal risk; so if AA is patented in Germany; that means it's considered quite safe.

Again, despite all the research, I'd recommend people to use it at low % and not jump straight to 20%.

Mar 23, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090
    doctors prescribe mono for people with vitiligo, are you sure about it causing cancer?
    I not tryying to be RUDE:rolleyes: or anything but you must have knowledge about the composition of structural molecules, there reactivity with one another and there interaction with the human body inorder to know what I'm talking about.
    I break it down in the other passage. CAREFULLY READ IT :D
    It become more of a risk for cancer when using it ina HIGH PERCENTAGE (ex.10%>or maybe even less than this)
    YES DOCTORS DO PRESCRIBE MONO BUT NOT AT HIGH PERCENTAGE /HIGH RISK CANCEROUS LEVELS

Mar 23, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHRAZAD
    hi brown skin, so what your professor said about using mono on healthy skin? what about the concentration, I did not understand, do we have to use high or low percentage? when he said damage that means is it in terms of blotchiness , AB won't cause that?
    HEY, everything I said in the other passage pertain to normal healthy skin and what can possibly happen to the skin.
    On behalf of mono I never try it so I don't know what percentage is safe and my professor does not either BUT we do know how the molecular interaction works in the body with these high percentage hydrophoic molecules
    PERSONALLY I THINK 1% IS MAYBE EVEN TO HIGH;)

Mar 23, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Yeah, I did read that it depigs but I also read that it doesn't depig like mono. Results from mono is irreversible meaning if you happen to get too white, there's not much you can do about it.

With AA, you can still tan naturally if you so wish....there's also far less risk of being disfigured...I've also read that at low %, it will only lighten your skin and not depig...

While researching AA, I've come across a lot of big legitimate companies selling products containing AA from the USA, UK, Western Europe etc...Also it is patented in Germany...As far as I know mono is not widely available even at low %.

I'm from the UK, and I know that here, it's not easy to get skin care products if it carries any risk (eg hydroquinone).

Germany is another country where it's impossible to get products with even minimal risk; so if AA is patented in Germany; that means it's considered quite safe.

Again, despite all the research, I'd recommend people to use it at low % and not jump straight to 20%.
    HEYYYYYYYYYY
    I think I'm going to try 5% of AA, but I'm not sure YET
    Are you considering to buy your product from germany:rolleyes: ? If so where (PM ME)
    BIG QUESTION - I have an idea about how to dilute the AA but I'm not sure if I doing it right :confused: so, tell me how you are going to dilute it. I think you told someone how to but I did not understand it to well:confused: . So PM how you are going to do it
    THHHHHHHHHANK YYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUU:D

Mar 23, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Sent you a PM, Brown Skin.;)
    SHAHRAZAD Posts: 32, Reputation: 2
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Thank brown, so your professor thinks AA is not risky? I read somewhere that it will depig but you can still tan, how is that possible?
    So there are no disasters from AA? Hope this is what we are looking for, if you don't mind would you tell me how to mix it and where to get the legit one, hope it is affordable? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brown skin
    HEY, everything I said in other other pertain to normal healthy skin and what can possibly happen to the skin.
    On behalf of mono I never try it so i dont know what percentage is safe and my professor does not either BUT we do know how the molecular interaction works in the body with these high percentage hydrophoic molecules
    PERSONALLY I THINK 1% IS MAYBE EVEN TO HIGH;)

Mar 23, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAHRAZAD
    Thank brown, so your professor thinks AA is not risky? I read somewhere that it will depig but you can still tan, how is that possible?
    so there are no disasters from AA? hope this is what we are looking for, if you don't mind would you tell me how to mix it and where to get the legit one, hope it is affordable? thanks
    From my understanding this only means you can stop using the AA product and regain your pigmentation back,so that how you can tan technically speaking. I'm not sure how to dilute it that's what I'm tryying to find out:o
    REMEMBER these are all opinions my professor and I NEVER experience using this product
    So be wise about your decisions
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 04:50 AM
    Anyone tried AA yet? Where are yi getting it from? Anyone got results yet?

Mar 24, 2008, 02:29 PM
    No one has tried it yet jojo... we're trying to gather as much info as possible before trying it...

But I'll certainly be trying it very soon (at low %), so I'll keep everyone posted...

And to mix it, since it's water-soluble... the best thing to do is mix it with distilled water until it is completely diluted before mixing with any lotion/cream...

Also, use distilled water and not tap water or mineral water; cause tap water contains chlorine and mineral water contains some mineral which might interfere with AA...

Distilled water is pure C02, which is available from pharmacy and quite cheap too... You can make your own if you have a distiller (cost about $150)... I saw someone selling it on Ebay although I won't be able to tell whether it is really distilled water or just tap water.. lol.. :p

Mar 25, 2008, 09:35 PM
    No one has tried it yet jojo...we're trying to gather as much info as possible before trying it...

But I'll certainly be trying it very soon (at low %), so I'll keep everyone posted...

And to mix it, since it's water-soluble...the best thing to do is mix it with distilled water until it is completely diluted before mixing with any lotion/cream...

Also, use distilled water and not tap water or mineral water; cause tap water contains chlorine and mineral water contains some mineral which might interfere with AA...

Distilled water is pure C02, which is available from pharmacy and quite cheap too... You can make your own if you have a distiller (cost about $150)...I saw someone selling it on Ebay although I won't be able to tell whether it is really distilled water or just tap water..lol..:p
    Hey I have been tryying to PM you but something is wrong with the system. I wanted to let you know that I will call them however, there stuff is really too cheap. What do you think:rolleyes:

Mar 26, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Hey Brown Skin,

I've checked Somerset as well, and their price is about the same. But don't forget you'll get only 10g for $19.:rolleyes:

Compared this to herbalInn benzylarbutin (8oz for $200) and you'll find that it's not cheap at all if you need a lot more than 10grams
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Hey guys! been posting a while, and i am still awaiting my mono mix
    I will have it next week!

But, i have a question..

How many shades will you lighten with "ALPHA ARBUTIN"?
    Or will you only "BRIGHTEN", like a half a shade or something?

I mean, who knows the science behind alpha arbutin lightening the original skin(not dark patches, or melasma)... i mean, the whole original complexion
    I mean, lightening like 2-4 shades with alpha arbutin?
    Can you apply under the eyes, with alpha arbutin?
    At least with mono, it will evenyually lighten under the eye area, because it is sytemetatic...

So again , i am thinking of using alpha arbutin ,
    However i would like to know if it will lighten in shades, more then like 2-4?

Thanks!

And this is not knocking alpha arbutin, i just would like to know.

I have a good source to get the alpha arbutin, as well as mono, but before i buy i want to know if it will be a waste of... ummm time..

Also, alpha arbutin is not stable all the time, and i heard it looses it's effectiveness after awhile...
    So let me know something, you beautifu people!!
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Sheral Girl

Is Your Pm Working Yet ?

I Tried To Send You An Email

Mar 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    HEY guys!!been posting a while, and I am still awaiting my mono mix
    I will have it next week!!

but, I have a question..

HOW MANY SHADES WILL YOU LIGHTEN WITH "ALPHA ARBUTIN"?
    OR WILL YOU ONLY "BRIGHTEN", LIKE A HALF A SHADE OR SOMETHING?

I MEAN, WHO KNOWS THE SCIENCE BEHIND ALPHA ARBUTIN LIGHTENING THE ORIGINAL SKIN(NOT DARK PATCHES, OR MELASMA) ...I MEAN, THE WHOLE ORIGINAL COMPLEXION
    I MEAN, LIGHTENING LIKE 2-4 SHADES WITH ALPHA ARBUTIN?
    CAN YOU APPLY UNDER THE EYES, WITH ALPHA ARBUTIN?
    ATLEAST WITH MONO, IT WILL EVENYUALLY LIGHTEN UNDER THE EYE AREA, BECAUSE IT IS SYTEMETATIC...

SO AGAIN , I AM THINKING OF USING ALPHA ARBUTIN ,
    HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WILL LIGHTEN IN SHADES, MORE THEN LIKE 2-4?

THANKS!!

AND THIS IS NOT KNOCKING ALPHA ARBUTIN, I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

I HAVE A GOOD SOURCE TO GET THE ALPHA ARBUTIN, AS WELL AS MONO, BUT BEFORE I BUY I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WILL BE A WASTE OF ...UMMM TIME..

ALSO, ALPHA ARBUTIN IS NOT STABLE ALL THE TIME, AND I HEARD IT LOOSES IT'S EFFECTIVENESS AFTER AWHILE...
    SO LET ME KNOW SOMETHING, YOU BEAUTIFU PEOPLE!!!
    HEYYYYYYYY
    From my understanding I don't think anyone on here yet experience alpha-arbutin, but we have been comparing it with mono because AA is suppose to depig like mono(may be 1-2shades lighter with less side affect. We have been chatting about both of there chemical sturtures. Our results is that mono is more Permeable to the cell and cause DNA interfere than AA (THIS IS A BIG FACTOR TO CONSIDER):rolleyes:
    Also no one has tryyed it yet because we can't find a company that is trust worhty to purchase from. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE COMPNAY YOU BUYING IT FROM AND THERE WEBSITE :D PM me if you feel more comfortable.
    NOTE: we are just chatting about both chemical surtures and do reseach
    GET BACK < LETS TALK

Mar 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    Sheral Girl

Is Your Pm Working Yet ?

I Tried To Send You An Email
    My PM is not working but I am going to try later

Mar 26, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Hey Brown Skin,

I've checked Somerset as well, and their price is about the same. But don't forget you'll get only 10g for $19.:rolleyes:

Compared this to herbalInn benzylarbutin (8oz for $200) and you'll find that it's not cheap at all if you need a lot more than 10grams
    I going to call them and see what happens
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Hey you guys was up I'm new and I've been reading all 52 pages sonds to me like we almost made a few bad mistakes I was wondering since I'm around like a whoppi goldburges color or even darker cough cough (flavor flav) do you think its possible for me to get to the same color as cassie the singers color by using (AA)
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmsj
    hey you guys wuz up im new and ive been reading all 52 pages sonds 2 me like we almost made a few bad mistakes i was wondering since im around like a whoppi goldburges color or even darker cough cough (flavor flav) do you think its possible for me to get to the same color as cassie the singers color by using (AA)

Maybe just don't use hydroquione

Hydroquinone will give you an unatural reddish color if you are darkskin I'VE SEEN NIGERIAN WOMEN AND 1. THEY WERE STILL DARK 2. THEY HAD THAT WEIRD REDDISH COLOR

But cassie has beautiful skin (and I love her music btw)

I want to be around cassie's or jessica alba's color
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 05:30 PM
    So what should I use because most of the people on these boards are already like a olive or a medium color or just trying to even out there skin tone I feel so lost I just want someone to talk 2 because ever1 in my family is lightskinned and whenever I come around there like here comes the black sheep the ugly n*gga babi and that's just some of the nice stuff they say to me I never use to be this dark I just got sunburnned really bad ):

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search