Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 22, 2010, 04:59 PM

Wait a minute...
    Guys,when you talk about peeling... what do u mean?Does the entire body peel as in PEEL? Isn't that PG25(scary)!
    Explain please. I am hearing new stuff!Wow.
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Mar 23, 2010, 03:03 AM

@karma - You better watch your mouth dude.

Questioning the authenticity of mequinol and asking her if the pics are genuine is fine, but personally attacking her pics is wrong!

Why don't you show me your face and let me see how it looks and determine your good looks!

And by the way, anyone who BLEACHES looks unnaturally white on camera or pictures, but looks fantastic in person so much so , no one can tell. So you seeing anyone on the road and finding out is inconsequential.

Kindly refrain from personal attack next time else you need to be reported.

I know that you cannot make out in person because I have whitened in the past using peroxide and retin a. And all I got were praises whilst the camera captured my frosted look .
    skincraze1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 09:07 AM

Gorgeous, how's your whitening journey going. Share your regime?
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Mar 25, 2010, 07:22 AM

@skincraze- babes, the peroxide is just a temporary fix. I'm my natural colour at the moment.

I haven't lightened to be very honest as of now as nothing has worked for me yet. But planning to get onto a new regimen soon . Will let you know :)
    PinkMoscato Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 08:57 AM

Is this permanent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mequinol Update! For those curious [ 24 Answers ]

I have been using mequinol on my face combined with tretenoin. The tretenoin is 0.1% and the mequinol is 10%, I also dilute this with a bit of bio oil so my face doesn't fall off because it does burn a bit, but my skin is getting used to it. When I started I looked like Freddie Kruger, skin...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Does Tretenoin work better if you use it with something else? [ 5 Answers ]

I put on dermo white and bio oil in the morning and just tretenoin at night (I also do a 70% lactic acid peel once a week). Would I get better results do you think if I used the tretenoin and something else at night? What I am doing now has done A LOT for my hyperpigmentation but I would like...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search