Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassi31958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Lighten up wrong color auburn
    Lighten a medium auburn to light
    tattooedmom80 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2009, 01:10 PM

Go to a "sally's beauty supply " in your area. They have great do it yourself products and great staff to help you, or just go to a salon and take a sample color color of what you are looking for.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 03:34 PM

Is your hair already dyed or is it natural? If it's bleached, colored, or dyed, you'll have to use haircolor remover first. Then, you can bleach or dye it.

If "light" is more than 2 levels from your natural color, you'll have to use bleach first and then tone it. If it's within that range, you can use a single-process haircoloring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Lighten Auburn hair to Light red. [ 1 Answers ]

So I am here asking for help. I am naturally an Ash Blonde/Dark Blonde. I went several years without dying my hair. RecentlyI decided to go back to red (which I loved) I went gradual as to not go too dark too quick. I was hoping to get a more fiery red like Lindy Booth (I am also the same skin...

Achieve a dark auburn color [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is brown a dark brown I am trying to get a dark alburn into my hair can you suggest what clariol product or products I can use to achieve this color. Need a shine to my hair has it is very dull. Thank you

How can I lighten my dyed dark auburn hair? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was dyed at the salon but turned out really dark auburn. I wanted light brown. It has been two weeks. I tried washing it with dawn dish soap but nothing happened. Any suggestions?

I hate this Light Auburn Color! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am REALLY hoping you can help and QUICK! My hair was light blonde(dyed). I dyed it dark blonde and then I just applied Natural Instincts (semi-permanent) Light Auburn and I HATE IT! It is bright in some areas and just looks awful! My 5 year old says I look silly and I have to go...

How do I get red of medium auburn hair color [ 1 Answers ]

hey, My real hair color is medium brown.Well i thought i'd change it up a bit .so i went to the hairdresser lady and asked folightbrown hair with dark blnde highlights.:) it turned out pretty on the bottom tips of my hair but on my roots and top of my hair it wus giving of a medum/light auburn...

View more questions Search