Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 17, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Rhianna and Chris Brown
    Hello

I know that this is a late issue, but I was wondering what everyone thought of the fight between Chris Brown and Rhianna?
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2009, 01:20 PM

I think Rihanna and Chris are both as bad as each other. If Rihanna didn't start an argument chris wouldn't have hit her. But then again, are car keys really worth hitting someone over? I don't know. I only answered so you could have at least one answer to look at. Even if it is a useless one.

Jul 17, 2009, 01:23 PM

Well thank you for answering. That was nice of you. Shoot, I probably asked a stupid question too lol

Jul 17, 2009, 01:25 PM
    I don't think it was over car keys though :confused:
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2009, 01:31 PM

It wasn't over car keys. It was over another woman. A woman texted Chris Brown to meet up later that night, and Rihanna found it, and they fought about it in the car... which resulted in that mess. There are always two sides of the story... and there's no excuse for the result in violence as far as Chris Brown goes. However, "rumors" claim that Rihanna had actually been hitting Chris Brown for quite some time, and he eventually snapped. Again, not an excuse for him... I guess it was just a destructive relationship.

Jul 17, 2009, 01:35 PM

Yup that was it. And you are right SneezeFunny

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The War Chris Hedges forgot [ 12 Answers ]

The Other War: Iraq Vets Bear Witness More propaganda from phrasemongers and windbags, who distort facts, pass off friends as enemies, and enemies as friends are at it again. What Chris Hedges leaves out is that there is another kind of war, a just war….'Revolution'…. As is the case in Iraq, the...

Sounds like Chris Martin.but it isn't [ 2 Answers ]

Earlier this year I heard a song from the Muzak vendor, which sounded a lot like chris martin of coldplay.It defintely isn't Coldplay, nor Keane, the Fray, or Embrace-suggestions I've heard before.. I DON'T kNOW THE Title either, the only way to decsribe it is to invert repeated chorus, from chris...

Chris Brown Video [ 1 Answers ]

In the Chris Brown video "Say Goodbye" what is the name of the song Chris is dancing to in the very beginning

Songs for Chris Daughtry. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a songwriter and have written a great song for Chris Daughtry. How can I get it to him? Dan

View more questions Search