Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jill5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Kojic Skin lightening cream
    HI,

I had dark dry skin , got tanned over cheeks and pimple marks. I consulted a dermotologist he suggested Kojic Skin Lightening Cream (since my skin is verry sensitive) . He told it will reduce the black Spots , I had used one tube of kojic cream, it is showing a v mild difference. I have a doubt whether continuous usage of this Kojic Skin Lightening cream will give fair skin complexion? Or just it will remove only the marks and blemishes. And the doctor suggested me to apply in the night, so I should not use any home made receipies (like milk powder+honey+limejuice+almond oil) in the morning? Please suggest, Since they are finding alliance for me, I have to improve my skin complexion with clear and fair skin.

Thanks in advance,
    Jill
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Nov 25, 2008, 05:42 AM
    I think home remedies are a waste of time.. they are messy and never worked for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

Kojic Acid works well for skin lightening [ 11 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I had been struggling with ugly spots and an uneven skin tone for about 7-10 years. Since the onset of my menses. I was trying a lot of skin lightners/ eveners with hydroquinone in them. Ialso tried the visibly even Neutrogena line. Which helped a little but not noticeable...

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi brownsugar,, just would like to know the name of those creams that contain 4-5% of hydroquinone,, if you know of any other creams let us know because I know skin lightening is becoming a kind of craze ere,, in pakistan.u mix fair and lovely,stillmans,arche and 2 capsules of vitamin e,, this is...

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

I am brown skin and suffer from dark blemishes due to breakout of spots. Is there any cream that actually works (hydroquione free) to lighten the dark marks left from spots.

View more questions Search