Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EbonieBarbie Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 02:47 PM
    SkinWhite BLE
    I just ordered SkinWhite BLE oil and I was wondering if anyone has ever used this? It says that it I is very potent. I also ordered the Alpha Arbutin 99.5% and have not received it yet. I am excited about both these products but want to know if anyone has had any luck. I am african american by the way. Maybe the complexion of Kelly Rowland of Destinys Child. I just want to get a fairer complexion to blend my skin. I have melasma as well on my inner thighs and a spot on my right leg.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 20, 2008, 03:53 AM

Is this where you purchased it from?

I have never heard of it. You will have to let us know how you get on.

SkinWhite BLE :: Skin-Lightening Agents :: MakingCosmetics.com Inc.

Oct 20, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Yes. Me wither but I guess It does not hurt to see if it works. As long as it is not poison,lol...

Oct 22, 2008, 05:29 AM

Well it sounds interesting, so do let us know what results you achieve.

Good Luck

Oct 22, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Ok. I just recieved my product today and used my first application tonight. Will keep you updated. Am a little nervous because I do not know the side effects so we shall see. I am the experiment. We'll see how it goes.
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Oct 23, 2008, 05:35 PM

Please keep us updated

Oct 23, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Ok, so it has been two days with applications in the morning and and night. I cannot believe how quickly my skin is improving. It is very soft and smooth all over and even toned. I just think it is going to get better and better. I dont use it on my face because I don't want to risk it but my body seems to be lightening faster than my face. I am using Rare Extracts Body Bleach on my face and neck and it is looking well. I will give another update at the one week mark. Wish me luck. Oh and I have stretch marks on my hips and butt and they are starting to show some progress. Will give the recipe to those that want it.
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2008, 04:50 PM

Good luck! I may try it

Oct 26, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonieBarbie View Post
    I am using Rare Extracts Body Bleach on my face and neck and it is looking well..

Very few people, including me have seen positive results with rare extracts Body Bleach. Are you using anything else on your face ?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Oct 26, 2008, 10:38 AM

Does bodybleach actually work?

Oct 26, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Well Body Bleach is not like lightening my face super fast or anything but it has evened out my skin tone and my face is softer and smoother. I have no negatives to really say about it other than it may not be the best lightener. I think it is good for my skin because it is natural. Sorry it does not work for people.

Oct 26, 2008, 12:46 PM

So its like a very slow lightening/evening out

Oct 26, 2008, 01:08 PM
    I suppose so. I guess I am happy because that it what I wanted. I don't care if I bet really light or not. I just want an even skin tone.

Oct 28, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Ok so here is a week update. My skin is lightening way fsster than I imagined. I am like 1-2 shades lighter on my whole body. I don't know why it is happening so quickly. I was scared because at one point I thought I was going in reverse but decided to keep going. It is incredible. I am using the SkinWhite BLE and the SkinWhite MSH mixed in with the body bleach on my body and just the body bleach on my face. The good news is that I am only using this once a day at night when i get out of the shower. I have been using it along with a homemade stretch mark remover and my stretch marks are starting to disappear too. I mean like overnight for the shallow ones. Crazy. My skin is brighter, lighter, and even all around. Wow. It is super moist too because in one bottle i added Vitamin E oil. My really dark areas are improving rapidly too. This stuff might actually work. I will keep you all posted.
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2008, 07:28 AM

Erm, how much did you buy it for and how long have you been using it?
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EbonieBarbie View Post
    I just ordered SkinWhite BLE oil and I was wondering if anyone has ever used this? It says that it i is very potent. I also ordered the Alpha Arbutin 99.5% and have not recieved it yet. I am excited about both these products but want to know if anyone has had any luck. I am african american by the way. Maybe the complexion of Kelly Rowland of Destinys Child. I just want to get a fairer complexion to blend my skin. I have melasma as well on my inner thighs and a spot on my right leg.
    Hi, Well I am using mequinol and monobenzone and I just started
    Yesterday. I have used 7% arbutin before and it worked real well but it just took a long time to work, I used this product like 2 years ago on my legs and belly area but not my face. It took like 3 months to work but the process was slow. My face is the complexion of Tatyana Ali but my body is real dark! I have always had uneven skin color and I just want it to be even. I have also used maxi peel #3 and it will help lighten your skin up real well because it has 4% hydroquinone.

Nov 2, 2008, 09:06 PM
    It cost me like $90.
    Quote Originally Posted by no1brownsugar View Post
    erm, how much did you buy it for and how long have you been using it?
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2008, 09:33 AM

Hey,

Can you mix the sepiwhite msh (skinwhite MSH) with any cream and use it?

(they have "recipes" on their website)??

Nov 20, 2008, 11:39 AM
    I mix it with my body bleach. I have recently mixed it with my Bio Claire so I am waiting to see what happens. So far I have seen some good results.

Nov 20, 2008, 11:46 AM

Good results there! Where did u buy sepiwhite and the other thing. How light is your skin now? Have u used bio claire before? I'm using the bio claire cream and oil. It's been a week and a day today. I see my face is getting pale it's tuning high yellow. My body is going to take longer I see it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Look for Skinwhite meladram & Nuquin cream in KSA [ 2 Answers ]

I live Dammam, Saudi Arabia. I could not find Meladram skin whitning cream or any other similar skin whitning products in KSA (and also the Nuquin cream for oily/acne skin). If any one can help me give information or recommend me to buy these products at a place availabale in KSA, I I would really...

View more questions Search