Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrinABrinAYo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 04:04 PM
    HoodiaExtreme diet pill
    I want to loose weight and know I'm going to need some help doing so I got hoodiaextreme dietary supplement. It says its suppose to act as a appetite suppressant, so has anyone taken this? If so how was it? And did it bring upon any type of side effects like the jitters, or restless nights. It says it does not have any caffeine but I'm still a little hestitant to pop the pill!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Not many Hoodia's are the real thing or contain actual hoodia or contain ENOUGH
    The chews are suppose to be the best. Also the more it cost SHOULD make a difference too.
    If it doesn't say pure Hoodia gordonii it is probably an inferior brand too.
    If it claims to not contain caffeine then it most probably doesn't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The diet pill Phentramine [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any one has used the diet pill called PHENTRAMINE, does it really work ? Does any one the side affects...

Ali diet pill. [ 10 Answers ]

I've heard that the ALi diet pill can make your stool oily and, how shall I say this, flowing? My co-worker was tellng me his wife took it and literally had to wear a diaper for a week... I can't do that... What have you heard/experienced?:confused:

The Ali Diet Pill [ 2 Answers ]

Can you take the Ali Diet Pill if you have a thyroid problem?

View more questions Search