Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hussainzahida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Hi I have just started using Mena cream, and at the moment I am not sure if it has made a difference to my underarms. They are not dark but I want a even skin tone. It says on the box to use it twice a day, and to wash it before using it again, and me being a busy mum of 2 sometimes forgets to use it. Therefore I am just taking it as it comes. Reading the reviews on people who have used it on their face I am abit worried about using it on my face. So I will just stick to my underarms. I will keep you posted if it works... HH
    shortiedowap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 09:29 AM
    hello i am a recent person who perchased mena cream and i am of africa amrecian decent i have been using this prouduct for three days now and i already can see that it is working. And with all things it takes time. You prodably won't see any dramatic resualts problay afters two weeks. But i can tell you how to properly use this product. First wash your face then be sure that it is fully dry. If you only want to know or test to see if it works put it on a test area like a old scar and use it on that place only. The directions state twice a day but i personaly recommend night time only. If you wear this during the day your not letting the product work properly and you probly won't see and resault. Secound apply this cream, yes this cream is thick so a little goes a long way. Plus your going to sleep with it on so you don't need that much anyway. This cream is to lighten your skin but after you see the resaults you wanted i would stop use of the product. Now moring please please be sure to have a scrub of some sort. Like a aproct face wash to help remove all of the procduct. The last thing to remeber is you must must have a goog mostorizer that will have make your skin soft beacuse this product tends to dry your face out a little. So as long as you apply these tips you sould be fine. Would i re buy this product yes....beacuse it works!!!! So please be sure that you pay close attention to these steps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cernor under eye cream [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used cernor under eye cream or know if it's good or not... or even know anything at all about it? It's suppose to lighten the skin under your eyes and around the sensitive eye area as well I guess. Thanks.

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Has anyone used the Mena Oatmeal Papaya soap available in Mercury? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 kinds of Mena Papaya soap available in Mercury Drug. I'm currently using the one in the white box with Vit. E and have been satisfied. They recently came out with 2 new variants, green and oatmeal. I'll try them out once my supply of the one with Vit. E runs out. Anybody out there...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Ponds cream [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... recently I have been using a cream called ponds cream but I don't know if it works... I really want to lighting my skin cause I have brown skin so can anyone please help me and tell me what products to use

View more questions Search