Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdevera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Is Lucida DS really a scam?
    I heard that Lucida DS is a scam. Is it true? I noticed that in the label, it says made in the U.S. but I just found out that it is manufactured in the Philippines. Only the glutathione is from the U.S. Is it okay to say made in the U.S if only one of its ingredients comes from the U.S?

If it is a scam, do you have any brands you can recommend that I can purchase in the U.S since one of my family members is in San Francisco now? I use the Lucida DS for skin whitening.

How much grapeseed should I take to complement the glutathione every time I take 500mg of it?

What is the recommended dosage for taking glutathione for the purposes of whitening skin and how long can I take it without causing damage to kidneys?
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 18, 2008, 07:10 AM
    That's a red flag, how could it be Made in the USA, then Manufactured in the Philippines?
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

May 23, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Now we all know that Lucida-DS and Vaniderm is a scam, a Filipina friend of mine forwarded this to me; Showing Lucida-DS as the #1 culprit as far low GLutathione content per capsule, they claim that theirs is DS (Double Strength) turns out that their capsule only contains .54 mg as supposed to 500mg that they claim, wow what a SCAM!
    The host even mentioned that they have the biggest Billboard along a famous Highway, uses celebrities as their endorser and the most expensive Glutathione in the market. Well, now we know why Lucida-DS is so expensive. FYI, Vaniderm and Lucida-DS has the same owner (United Shelter).
    ABS-CBNnow! - News
    peculiarprinces Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 09:00 PM
    No,that is not true I've been a user of lucida-ds/vaniderm for 2 years now. My family takes it to. I guess people are just envious. You can easily change the capsule to get it assayed. Why don't they investigate like buy some lucida/vaniderm in the drugstores and check it out! You can easily change the capsules in it and seal it again. I have to say that my skin is whiter and smoother, I have low blood and insomnia so I often fell dizzy and have lots of head ache too. When I started using this product it helped me a lot, their grapeseed oil helped me too, I havet had colds for a year now. My sister's asthma attack lessen. Lucida vaniderm great product! Don't let people destroy you.
    izabet Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tdevera
    I heard that Lucida DS is a scam. Is it true? I noticed that in the label, it says made in the U.S. but i just found out that it is manufactured in the Philippines. Only the glutathione is from the U.S. Is it okay to say made in the U.S if only one of its ingredients comes from the U.S?

If it is a scam, do you have any brands you can recommend that i can purchase in the U.S since one of my family members is in San Francisco now? I use the Lucida DS for skin whitening.

How much grapeseed should i take to complement the glutathione every time i take 500mg of it?

What is the recommended dosage for taking glutathione for the purposes of whitening skin and how long can i take it without causing damage to kidneys?
    If there is a possibility of it damaging your kidneys.. why would you take the risk? I'm sorry but it does not sound smart.
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 26, 2008, 04:09 PM
    I don't see the point why would a seasoned host (Corina) and a veteran Entertainment Producer (ABS-CBN) would sacrifice integrity for telling the truth about Glutathione pills, they have been in the Industry long before United Shelter (owner of Lucida and vaniderm) as if Lucida-DS and Vaniderm are the only brands that was mentioned, they have 9 Brands on the list. The test was done by an Independent Laboratory (PIPAC) which is ISO Accredited and follows High Standard of Competence. PIPAC is not interested on Brands, they have tested 9 brands solely for the purpose of Glutathione content.
    I would love to see United Shelter follow through with the lawsuit, only one company will come out victorious and the other.. "Out of Business". Ciao! :D

Quote Originally Posted by peculiarprinces
    No,that is not true ive been a user of lucida-ds/vaniderm for 2 years now. my family takes it to. I guess people are just envious. You can easily change the capsule to get it assayed. Why dont they investigate like buy some lucida/vaniderm in the drugstores and check it out! You can easily change the capsules in it and and seal it again. I have to say that my skin is whiter and smoother, i have low blood and insomnia so i often fell dizzy and have lots of head ache too. when i started using this product it helped me a lot, their grapeseed oil helped me too, i havet had colds for a year now. my sister's asthma attack lessen. Lucida vaniderm great product! Dont let people destroy you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lucida-ds or met tathione? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is better lucida-ds or met tathione? Just answer right away,. Thank you

Biggest SCAM of them all Lucida-DS [ 19 Answers ]

This is to warn these buyers of Glutathione from overseas, this includes my sister who have been scammed by this United Shelter Company from the Philippines. My sister has been ordering from the so called United Shelter of this so called Lucida-DS, promising her of skin whitening within 6-8 weeks,...

Lucida- ds whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Lucida-ds website states that glutathione alone is NOT effective unless taken together with grapseed oil extract. But the Watson's pharmacists there told me it's okay to take it on its own, without the aid of grapessed oil extract. Also the dosages the web prescribes and the Watson's...

View more questions Search