Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyragisele Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:50 PM
    PERMANENT skin lightening
    Is it possible? What products/systems/procedures, etc. can do this with even, permanent results. I want overall lightening for the body. Thanks so much for your help in advance! :D
    tyragisele Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Does this give permanent results?
    nnifccf6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 06:03 PM
    What is the most natural way to even the tone of my skin?
    einstein88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Hi there, well I been having some dark and ugly skin on certain parts of my body. For instance, I have dark areas under my arms, the area where I bend my arms [the inside area not outside "my elbows"]. I really hate it! I can't ever wear short sleeve shirts or sleeveless shirts because of how embarrassed I am about my skin. And it really suck because its summer and I am always covered up. And I want to go out and wear clothes that wouldn't make me hot. And its embarrassing when my boyfriend asks me if I am hot wear my long sleeves. PLEASE!! Somebody help me!! What can I do? What can I use to make them go away?
    somissy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Neoperosone-c is very good and very quick...
    Results in as little as days and permanent results on bloches and insect bites... but you do have to limit sun exposure for 2 months on new areas...

I tried it and have stuck with the soup as I love the smell and my skin is too sensitive to muck around with endless products that say they work but don't..
    samba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 08:46 PM
    Rare extraction skin lighting works, it does take time but the result is perment.I hope that help you, good luck
    ven-detta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 08:25 PM

somissy does neoperosone-c contain mercury or hydroquinone? Those are dangerous substances and if it does I wouldn't suggest it. I'm interested however, could you be more detailed on how it works. I need some acne scarring and hyperpigmentation removal
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 1, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samba View Post
    Rare extraction skin lighting works, it does take time but the result is perment.I hope that help you, good luck
    If you mean the Body Bleach Rare extracts, then you are definitely in the minority of people who think it works. Most users have found it to be useless.
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 12:28 PM

Can you please describe detail about this topic please?
    Looking forward to your response:)
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 17, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Omg this was the first skin lightener I purchased. It did absolutely NOTHING for me!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Permanent white skin BUT [ 57 Answers ]

I have read a lot about mequinol and monobenzone and I have seen results of people who had good results. I know it is severe treatment but it get results, I know that monbenzene give patches before it disspigmented totally where as mequinol does not give patches but can be very slow, I saw a...

DPA skin lightening? [ 9 Answers ]

http://abaco.ya.com/skindepigment/ Is it a scam?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search