Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 11:01 PM
    I'm so tiered of going out with my friends who alll are of yellow perswashion and not having not even 1 guy look at me because I'm dark as and I blend into the back round I just want to be at least the same color as aaliyah and I'm tiered of being the only dark 1 in my family while every1s all yellow and happi and if anyone one of you come at me and tel me I should be happy with the way I am I will so help me GOD give you the most evilist most unpolite verbal smack down of your life... hmmmmmmmm I just want to be yellow
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 22, 2008, 08:12 PM
    All right, after several tiresome weeks of studying monobenzone I believe I have discovered a way to depigment with mono without getting the neagative side effects (streaks, spots, etc). I've found that nearly 99% of the people who claim that they've used mono with no negative side effects (and a lot of these people were black) actually didn't use mono all by itself. They would mix it or dilute it with another product, usually a moisturizing lotion or some other similar product. They would apply their new mixture to their skin directly after a shower everyday or soon after. Most said they were completely depigmented within two years. I'm going to spend another month or so doing more research, but from what I found so far, this seems like the best option for me. *sigh of relief*
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 23, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Alright, after several tiresome weeks of studying monobenzone I believe I have discovered a way to depigment with mono without getting the neagative side effects (streaks, spots, etc). I've found that nearly 99% of the people who claim that they've used mono with no negative side effects (and a lot of these people were black) actually didn't use mono all by itself. They would mix it or dilute it with another product, usually a moisturizing lotion or some other similar product. They would apply their new mixture to their skin directly after a shower everyday or soon after. Most said they were completely depigmented within two years. I'm going to spend another month or so doing more research, but from what I found so far, this seems like the best option for me. *sigh of relief*
    Well how are you going to get the mono?

Some people here got their "mono" in the form of the brand name benoquin, already made in a tube. And those people don't mix it with a lotion (usually). The people that mix it with the lotion are the ones who get the raw powder, so it has to be mixed with a lotion... you can't just put raw powder on your skin lol.

Where/how will you get the benoquin? There are so many sources, even though you never know which ones are 100% legit.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Jun 23, 2008, 05:47 PM
    I don't think I'm going to be using mono. My research has uncovered some new findings. I won't go into detail. To read about it visit this link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-229796.html
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Has anyone tried natural fairness soap and lotion?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin "whiteners" that work for african americans [ 43 Answers ]

I need to find out what is the best form of skin whitening product for my skin tone (ie: pills/cremes) and which brands work the best. Before moving back to the island of Oahu I was a tanish-orange complextion with a pale "hue." And now I'm a dark orange complextion... which products would work...

What skin lightners you used and how did they work for you? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm brown-skinned and I need to lighten the area around my butt. It is too dark. What have you used and did it work for you?

Does skin suceess really work [ 1 Answers ]

I am using a product call skin success for some spots on my back and I would like to know if this product really works?

Do DS products work on black skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Ooops posted on wrong part of the forum... :confused: I am really confused here, can someone please tell me if DS products work on african American skin. I have read the forum OK but I have not really come across an African American testifying how good the products are, or how they skin shades...

Teeth whiteners [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has used those teeth whitening strips and how well do they work? Also, it seems that it would be unsafe to swallow any saliva due to the bleach (or whatever they use in the product) mixing with your saliva. Should you constantly be spitting when using these products or...

View more questions Search