Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Power white for skin lightening?
    Hey,

Has anyone heard about the power white cream? Has anyone used it?. on the website, they claim that it's better than mono, but well, judging by how much damage mono can cause, I'm not too sure what that would mean... anyways, anyone out there who has tried this product, do give some feedback on your results and what you think of this stuff... I am not sure if it's even safe to buy...
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Give us a link, so we can check it... ;)
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2008, 08:43 PM
    You can type in "power white skin whitening cream" into Google or this is the link that I found:

http://amandahitech.googlepages.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

I read some of the reviews about lightening the skin from acne and age spots but has anyone used the product on melasma. I have used triluma and I'm currently using another product, but not consistently. I have melasma, pretty bad case, and I stumbled on the website for civant skincare. If...

View more questions Search