Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Generic Glutathione Rosehips/Orange Products (soaps, creams,lotions)
    Has anyone heard of it? Do they really work? They are said to be less irritating than Diana Stalder products. Some say they're better than DS & some say they are as good as DS. Is there any Filipinos here? They sure know these products.
    Here are pictures of the products in case you recognize the packaging.

SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2008, 02:25 AM
    nadine01 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 01:34 AM
    Glutathione works if taken internally. I don't believe in gluta creams, lotions and soaps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black Opal Fade System Creams and Soaps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I'm a young African dark skinned girl who.. REALLY.. needs help. I'm about to purchase the Black Opal Fade cream or gel and I don't know so much about it and I need more information about it. Has anyone used it? If so, how was your experience ? ...

Lotions and body creams [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start to make my own body lotions and creams?

Better Soap and Lotions [ 1 Answers ]

I want to combine my embroidery gift bag business with a person I met. I tried her products and feel that she needs to add something to her body soaps and lotions to make them your skin feel more moisturized. I have heard that bee's was can help. What do you think? Thanks

Soaps! [ 23 Answers ]

Hey people, I want to spark this thread regarding whitening soaps and experience you have had with them. I currently put in an order for Likha'a whitening soap. It's like a 30 day wait to get them to California. I got them off eBay, 3 bars for 15 and I think that includes shipping. I don't...

View more questions Search