Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Best sunblock lotion while lightening skin
    Hi,I am using the glutathione soap to even up my skin tone and I know I have to use a sunblock lotion else the lightening will be in vain but I am not sure what SPF to choose and which brand is the best as that will help tremendously.I don't hit the sun too much though.any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Sashimi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Gorgeouslady,

I'm not an expert but I've read very good reviews about fallene total sunblock SPF 60. They even make a tinted version that won't look pasty white and can be left as makeup. I'm personally going to buy it 'cause like you, I want to make sure I stave off the sun. I've also heard that Antelios and Prescribed Solutions Up the Anti are also popular among people who have ultra sensitive skin. Best of luck and God bless
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Me too is looking for a great sunblock, unfortunately the online store where I received free sunblock does not sell them as of yet. Im looking for highly concentrated sunblock that has the same texture and easy to apply and not greasy.:(

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady
    hi,i am using the glutathione soap to even up my skin tone and i know i have to use a sunblock lotion else the lightening will be in vain but i am not sure what SPF to choose and which brand is the best as that will help tremendously.i don't hit the sun too much though.any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    pinkquizz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 07:53 AM
    I use glutathione pills, glutathione/arbutin lotion and SPF 40 OR 60. And I look good :D
    From my experience, SPF less than 40 is pretty weak.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 25, 2011, 09:26 AM
    Three year old thread CLOSED>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Makari lightening lotion alternatives? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been using makari for couple of months already. Although the result was amazing, I experienced severe breakout from it. Many have said that the caviar cream causes breakout. However, I think the lightening lotion actually broke me out more. Anyway, I haven't tried their...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Oriki lightening lotion [ 23 Answers ]

Hi guys, Has anyone ever heard or try the lightening lotion? Go to www.oriki.com. Thanks.

Bioclaire body lightening oil and lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how and where I can buy bioclaire oil and lotion on internet and how much does it cost? Is it true that it works better if you mix the lotion and oil together? Thanks

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search