Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessef209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
    What to do with girlfriend
    We would like to get married in the snow in calf but we don't know were to get married at
    ?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 28, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Travel to some snowy locations (ski resorts, bed and breakfasts) and take a look. Many will let you rent the space for a wedding. You'll just have to make some phone calls to ask around.
    California Snow
    tpreyer Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2007, 05:26 PM
    It snow's in the yucca valley California and also in big bear calif.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How far should a craftsman 5.5 hp snow blower model no. 536.886150 be throwing snow? [ 1 Answers ]

Has a new auger belt. Only throws it about 5 feet. Constantly gets clogged.

My signature brand snow blower clogges and won't throw snow why [ 2 Answers ]

It starts up first pull sounds great one push in the snow cutes clogged and it don't throw snow

I want to know why Dark Ghostly figures surrounded me [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to with that I guess you can call me a sensitive. I have had strange incounters with deaths in my family and even know when a house is haunted. One of the scariest experiences I has was when I was in CA and I was walking my dog in the green area of the apt complex. Within 5 minutes of...

Should a child be surrounded by homosexuals? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi I am susana and I am kind of concerned of what my mother said the other day, well here it is. I'm married and have a son of 2 years old. My husband's family is what is making my mother concerned and have me worried. My husband's brothers are homosexuals. The oldest one is lesbian, the second...

View more questions Search