Ask
    proscons Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 07:23 PM

In every forum you keep blabbering on about rosaskincare
    Stop promoting
    shy_BD Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pkennedy1990 View Post
    All dermatologists and other doctors do is try to convince you to change your attitude ABOUT your dark skin pigmentation problem and learn to like your colouring and live with the way people treat you because of it.

At least, that's been my experience.

Doctors can just go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned.
    I'm absolutely agree with u.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 27, 2009, 10:37 AM

It's a shame really because the dermatologist who sits up and takes notice that there is a real demand for an effective lightening agent, would be a millionaire if he/she came up with a real solution.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2009, 03:44 PM
    I agree, it is a shame. If they can at least try and do research for safe lightening ingredients to help lighten the whole complexion of the body and face and also to maintain, then it will be more of a challenge for companies to make false claims and try and push their inefective or dangerous products on potential customers. I'm starting to think that they had to take an oath to discourage those who wish to lighten...

Sep 28, 2009, 05:55 AM

It does feel a bit like that especially when they seem to be adamant to dissuade you from what you want so badly. I guess it has not been invented, this elusive product, that works, that is 100 % safe and is affordable.
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2009, 05:28 PM
    True, I agree. I wonder what many of the black celebrities are using to lighten, they keep it so secret.

Sep 29, 2009, 12:22 PM

I guess we would have to join the millionaire club before we would be privy to that sort of info.
    I wonder how it works anyway. You become a celebrity and then you ask someone to hook you up with those in the know. I so would like to know. I mean who do they ask, who do they contact?
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2009, 04:28 PM
    My guess would be whomever they ask to find out in their small circle and they would automatically have sources. And it could be the other way around, someone over them may suggest to them if they could lighten up a bit or loose a couple of pounds, etc and they bring the sources to them first?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI [ 36 Answers ]

Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a...

Can someone please tell me which skin whitening product really works? [ 66 Answers ]

I’m a dark skin person and I wanted to know which skin lightening product actually lightens the skin. Is there anyone who was dark skin and used a lightning product and worked please let me know.

Looking for safe whitening product [ 3 Answers ]

hi to all! =] I'm still thinking of what kind of whitening pills I should buy... because I don't really know what to pick... and I don't really know what are safe or not safe... but I recently saw Lucida-DS on eBay and the info in there was quite convincing but I still don't know if its true or...

View more questions Search