Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Jun 18, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Cream allergies? A New Cream
    İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ had used Happyderm of L'oreal before but it had caused and itchy skin and some red spots appeared I think as a result of allergy and now I keep struggling of what type of cream to buy.. İ would like to ask whether this new Biotherm cream will be suitable for my age and skin. İ am 17 years old and I really need so much help. İf this cream isn't OK. Then do you have other recommends? Please help me.. :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 19, 2007, 06:23 PM
    The moisturizers you're using are formulated for elder people. Since you're a teenager, you should opt for a light moisturizer or cream. There are some good moisturizers on the market that suits your skin type, such as Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer or Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Medosan Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Could you please tell me where I can purchase this cream I have lupus on my face and have used it previously and found it the only cream I have used that got rid of the terrible sores that I get on my face Thank you for your time Regards Gaye

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search