Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shalini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 04:27 AM
    Hydroquinone USP 2%
    Hi.. I am 24 year old girl with a brown skin. I had very slight pimple scars so I applied a medicine with hyderoquinone USP 2 % on my face and kept it over night. So,Now I ended up having more pigmentation(repigmentation) and feeling depressed with my marriage falling close in 6 months.Will this pigmenation completely go or it will remain slightly.How long will it take to go completely?

Thanks in advance
    shalini
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Hydroquinone is a popular skin lightening treatment, however it can irritate the skin and cause it to re-pigment. Try using creams that contain kojic acid or alpha hydroxy creams. Alpha hydroxy acids work by shedding the old cells, which are usually darker, and will make skin discolorations lighter. Chemical peels can also help fade acne scars. If you don't see any improvement from these products, please consult your dermatologist for a treatment that's right for you.
    1atreu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Hi go to whole foods or another supplement store. Buy some licorice extract or some uva ursi extract. Mix this with a good facial lotion. Use twice a day and your skin should lighten up soon, just remember to use a sunblock during the day time and try to stay out of the sun. these are natural products so they won't hurt your skin like HQ will.
    1atreu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 10:23 PM
    Try this and when it works for you pass it on,
    Peace
    Atreu
    Those are the same products they use in professional products but they'll work better and they are cheaper.
    Tiffany21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 10:31 AM
    You know what would work best... go to RareExtracts - From the Magic of Herbs. Strongest Skin Lightener Available I've use there produt to lighten my knees and underarms but especailly my knees.. it's called body bleach srum, and it's good within a week my knees started to lighten up. And now a days it's hard to find a product to lighten the Knees and other areas besides your face and neck, but this product work for me...
    fatimah9 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 03:04 PM

Hi..
    Can anyone tell me whr to find this uva ursi extract? Hlp does it have anyy brand namme?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone [ 38 Answers ]

I wonder if there are good products that conatins Hydroquinone 2 % ? For worldwide shipping, I found one site but the shipping for other coutries than Usa seems to be very hard to understand, manual shipping intructions, and you have to make everything on your own. Weight, types, and everything....

Hydroquinone [ 4 Answers ]

Please read the other topics I wrote, this one can you delete moderator, I start to write and sudenly just click the button, my fault :) Read my other topic:) Bye

Hydroquinone [ 22 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this site. And Ive been reading some posts. In my experience a lot of over the counter bleaching brands don't help because at the most they have 2% hydroquinone and that is not enough for people such as african-americans with highly pigmented skin. I suggest going to a dermatologist....

IS hydroquinone really that Bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know about you guys but I'm really getting tired of searching for a skin lightning product that actually works, I mean I've probabley searched every where, read every forum and article about skin lightning, and I'venoticed that the products that people are saying really works are the one's...

Hydroquinone 2% [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Lots of beauty creams for dark skin contain hydroquinone 2%.word is being passed around that this chemical is accumulative and can damage the kidneys. Can anyone verify the authenticity of this claim?is it science or myth?

View more questions Search