Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catnhat722 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 08:50 AM
    Intermitten wipers not working on '01 camry. Work on medium & fast only. Fuse?
    My winshield wipers will not work on the intermitten position. They only work on medium and fast speeds. Is this a fuse problem or something more? I have a 2001 Toyota Camry. Thanks!
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 09:03 AM

The problem usually is within the motor itself. Go to Auto Zone and exchange it out.
    To my knowledge, they're not too expensive and easy to replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 camry blowing fuse [ 4 Answers ]

2000 camry, thought it was the brake light switch, but it is the fuse. Changed fuse and it blew again, manual says its for shift safety switch, cruise control, back light brake... any ideas

Fuse diagram for 2001 toyota camry [ 3 Answers ]

Where are the fuses for the stereo

1992 Toyota Camry blows fuse [ 1 Answers ]

My 1992 Toyota Camry blows fuse # to the 10amp one for the guages, tach, heater etc. After replacing the fuse everything works fine. I then press the brake and push the button on the center console shifter Auto tranny to put in gear and the fuse blows right away heater stops etc. Any ideas??

Wipers won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Ram 1500 and the wipers started acting up. They seem to only work only on "dry" days.Every night we get a little snow they don't work,but when it drys up they seem to work fine.I've checked the fuse and 2 relays. Perhaps a "ground" problem?

Wipers/odometer not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 98 Honda Civic DX that my windshield wipers and odometer/speedometer decided to quit working at the same time. We checked the fuses and they have not blown. They thought is might be The windshield wiper motor, but the odometer is not working either. I was told I am getting power. I...

View more questions Search