Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Yellowish spot under my panis skin
    Hey... I always see some kind of yellowish small, small spot under my panis skin... but after having sex my partner I didn't see any again,, will that cause Pregnancy while having sex with my girldfriend.. what exatly are this?
    While having sex with my partner... is one drop of spem will cause Pregnancy to my girl..?
    If she getto know that she si Pregnancy How can we both shop this? Is there any solution to stop Pregnancyfrom beginning before it really started...
    Thank you
    kshif Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kikon
    Hey... I alway see some kind of yellowish small, small spot under my panis skin...but after having sex my partner i didn't see any again,,, will that cause Pregnancy while having sex with my girldfriend...? what exatly are this?
    While having sex with my partner...is one drop of spem will cause Pregnancy to my girl....??
    if she getto know that she si Pregnancy How can we both shop this? is there any solution to stop Pregnancyfrom begining before it really started....
    thank you
    Yes, there is a way to prevent pregnancy before it starts, USE A CONDOM! I cannot stress enough the importance of SAFE SEX. STD's are increasingly common. If this has been your practice (not using condoms) then perhaps you need to go to a physician and have any and all spots examined. Unfortunately for the women, men carry diseases such as HPV without knowing it. This is why it is so common in women. So do yourself and the rest of the women you come in contact with a favor and wrap it up!!
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Apr 3, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kikon
    Hey... I alway see some kind of yellowish small, small spot under my panis skin...but after having sex my partner i didn't see any again,,, will that cause Pregnancy while having sex with my girldfriend...? what exatly are this?
    While having sex with my partner...is one drop of spem will cause Pregnancy to my girl....??
    if she getto know that she si Pregnancy How can we both shop this? is there any solution to stop Pregnancyfrom begining before it really started....
    thank you
    What's a panis, just kidding. Is the yellow spot there all the time or just when you are aroused. If it comes during foreplay it could be premature ejaculation. I have read that the pre-jack contains some semen. Highly unlikely, but it is possible to get pregnant by the presiminal fluids. My advice is the instant you take you clothes down put on the condom. Don't by that that it feels so much better with the condom. A simple condom could have kept you from worrying like you are now. I know your pain so hopefully everything will be OK. I think you are going to be OK. If you didn't full ejaculate inside of her the chances are slim of getting her pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get Rid Of Dark Spot Caused From Pimples And Even Skin Tone [ 15 Answers ]

I‘m african american and relatively dark,I get pimples once in a while but once they gone they leave dark black spots, I want should I do ,I use clearasil but didn't fadeaway black spots.I want to fade away the black spots and have an even skin tone.I don't want a lotion that makes me so light such...

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Yellowish, smelly, n sticky discharge [ 9 Answers ]

I got this yellowish, kind of thin but very sticky and smelly discharge yesterday. Im not sexually active and I'm 18 years old. But even though I'm not sexually active I have had some sexual contact and I was wondering can you tell me what it is? Im in college and I can't go to the doctor because I...

Skin pink spot from sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted a few months ago about having a bad sunburn, espcially on my face. I didn't get blisters but peeled 3 times! I don't normally get much sun exposure otherwise... it's usually pretty chilly in where I live. Anyway, since that one sunburn incident, I've began to find a few tiny...

Aging yellowish colour on white/ivory plastic [ 1 Answers ]

How do I restore the original colour of white/ivory-coloured computer stuff from the aging yellowish tint?

View more questions Search