Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Fair skin tanning
    My son has very fair skin and can not tan. Is there anything on the market that he can use to change the skin tone? He has become very depressed and I need something quick to help him.
    baho Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 02:02 AM

A great way for those with light skin to darken up a bit is gradual tanners such as olay touch of sun. There is a combination of two lotions, one you use at night and another one in the morning. Since he is fair skinned make sure they are applied evenly to all areas of the body, and also I would advise him not to jump in too quickly. Take it slow use the lotion once a day for a week and see how it goes. Jumping in and using both lotions in one day to begin with may not be a good idea with such light skintone. Start with only the day time lotion.
    Katie369 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Unless you want to buy him fake tan or a facial bronzer :confused: but this will proboly be obvious and he will most likely be made fun of for using it with him being a boy so just tell him not to worry about it as much. People have much bigger problems, at least he's healthy that's all that really matters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I would get fair skin [ 3 Answers ]

I was born very white and fair,but got dull and black with time... is it possible for me to restore that old skin?? Are there any techniques for that? :confused:

Skin tanning lotion [ 1 Answers ]

Who has used these products and had positive (natural-looking) results? I am using Aveeno right now and am not too impressed. I have also used the tanning towels and they work better. What are the best tricks to get an EVEN application and not look orange? Lol thank you.

Skin tanning [ 2 Answers ]

my skin gets tanned very often.i use sunscree..spf-15.....but that doesnot help...i really wanna get rid of it......i hate skin tanning.......plzzz......give me best remedy for it......my skin type in normal.....neither much oily nor dry.....plzz help thanx

Skin abnormality; medical-ish, unnatural, not to do with tanning. [ 4 Answers ]

This is kind of embarrassing and gross, but whatever. :p Kay kay. I have this... growth... in my left armpit. o_O; I’ve had it twice before there in about the same spot, once in my right. Its diameter is about the size of a dime, it hurts--a lot--when it’s rubbed or touched by something, and it...

View more questions Search