Mar 26, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    Sheral Girl

Is Your Pm Working Yet ?

I Tried To Send You An Email
    :)
    Heeeeeey babe!! :)

You can try here again, because it is freed up now!1

Or you can email me at my personal email, you know the one i pm'ed you! :)

I have some excellent news for you;)

Chow!1

Muuuuahhh:p
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Guuuuuys!!

My Mono Arrived Today!!
    I Am Soooooooo Excited!

Wooo Hoo!!

I Will Start Using It On A Small Area On My Leg, This Weekednd!
    I Will Record My Results...
    I Am Going To Be My Dreeeaaaaammmmm Complexion!!

Hollywood Here I Come! 1

Lol.. maybe, Not Excatly Hollywwood, But Who Cares, I Am On My Way!
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 07:30 PM
    If you don't mind me asking what color are you trying to reach?
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Goood News Guys!!

I Have A New Connection For Alpha Arbutin Powder Pure, And Mono Here In The Usa...
    It Is A Reasonable Price... not Cheap An Not Too High!! :) :) :)

See What Good Luck Can Do:) :)

It Is Through A Professional Chemist From Here In The Usa!!
    So You Won't Have To Worry About Border Problems, If You Are From The Usa/canad/austrila/india...

Mellowkat You Have To Pm Me, You Might Want To Here This... no Just Email Me At My Email... you Know The Rest.
    If Anyone Else Wants The Powders, They Better Pm Me So I Can Let My Source Know, About More People Wanting The Powders.
    It Will Not Take Long To Deliver , He Is A Professional... not Forein, Or Whatever..
    So Hit Me Up.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Hi Sheral,

I'm interested in the AA powders. Can you give me more details about your source, price and if they'll ship to the UK. Thanks.

You can PM me if you wish. I tried to PM you, but somehow couldn't... :confused:
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2008, 07:47 AM
    If cost is a factor for real monobenzone then you should'nt use it. Real monobenzone doesn't come cheap. Furthermore you will become disfigured like I did.

Mar 27, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Envying light skin people is dangerous for your skin. And mental state . Naturally light skin people don't have to risk skin danger from chemicals like dark skin people who artificialy try to lighten their skin to be something they were'nt meant to be. All out of envy. And that's just the bottom line
    lilmsj Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Gloomy I'm so sorry that that happened to you just out of curiositty what color were you before and what color are you trying 2 get 2 now

Mar 27, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmsj
    gloomy im so sorry that that happened 2 u just out of curiositty what color were u befor and what color r u trying 2 get 2 now

I' started dark skin and lighten a little them turned back dark skin with pink, dark, and large white cow looking spots allover my body, and face. I'm trying to get my ORIGINAL COLOR BACK. Dark skin

Mar 27, 2008, 09:22 AM
    And no I can't depigment my cells are refactory. To monobenzone now. That's why the mess.
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    and no i can't depigment my cells are refactory. to monobenzone now. that's why the mess.
    What do you mean they are refactory now??
    I mean like were you allergic or something?
    How much of a concentration did you use?was it really high?
    Were you out in the sun a lot??

Unless you were allergic to monobenzone, the cells in your skin, melanin in your skin will die, eventually..
    Mono does not just leave people with pink, blue dark colors..
    That sounds like a chemical burn or something...
    Unless you were out in the sun, with no sunblock...
    There is no way mono could have done that to your skin..

Why would it be made to do that ?
    That does not sound right..
    Patches, yes will occur, we all know that , but those are the stubborn melanin fighting back... and with and spf5o sunblock, in the sun , it should not happen...
    Furthermore, while one is depigmenting, they need not use strong chemical peels, ext along with mono...
    And mono is not for every one:rolleyes:
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff
    Hi Sheral,

I'm interested in the AA powders. Can you give me more details about your source, price and if they'll ship to the UK. Thanx.

You can PM me if you wish. I tried to PM you, but somehow couldn't...:confused:
    Hey sweetie! :)
    I have pm'ed you.. go check,okay.:)

Mar 27, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    What do you mean they are refactory now???
    I mean like were you allergic or something?
    how much of a concentration did you use?was it really high?
    were you out in the sun alot?????

UNLESS YOU WERE ALLERGIC TO MONOBENZONE, THE CELLS IN YOUR SKIN, MELANIN IN YOUR SKIN WILL DIE, EVENTUALLY..
    MONO DOES NOT JUST LEAVE PEOPLE WITH PINK, BLUE DARK COLORS..
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE A CHEMICAL BURN OR SOMETHING...
    UNLESS YOU WERE OUT IN THE SUN, WITH NO SUNBLOCK...
    THERE IS NO WAY MONO COULD OF DONE THAT TO YOUR SKIN..

WHY WOULD IT BE MADE TO DO THAT ?
    THAT DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT..
    PATCHES, YES WILL OCCUR, WE ALL KNOW THAT , BUT THOSE ARE THE STUBBORN MELANIN FIGHTING BACK....AND WITH AND SPF5O SUNBLOCK, IN THE SUN , IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN....
    FURTHERMORE, WHILE ONE IS DEPIGMENTING, THEY NEED NOT USE STRONG CHEMICAL PEELS, EXT ALONG WITH MONO....
    AND MONO IS NOT FOR EVERY ONE:rolleyes:

OK if that makes you feel good to believe that then why don't you use it so within 1-2 yrs maybe not that long you can wish you had'n't. Like I said before don't take my word for it experience is the best teacher. And that I know first hand. You on the other hand will learn second.

Mar 27, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Chinese and indian mono.. yeah right. Read my other post dear. Hey on second thought don't worry about it.
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    chinese and indian mono...., yeah right. read my other post dear. hey on second thought don't worry about it.

First off, you don't have to be negative..
    Second you never answered my questions.
    What do you mean your skin will just saty in that state forever?
    I men there is science behind mono, being a sytematic depigmenting agent..
    So all of your melanin will eventually depigment to white skin..

What you are claiming is that your skin will be all of those colors, forever... as if the mono just stop working on your skin cells?

We know that skin acts different, and mono acts different on everyone's else's skin, however never the case of it just "STOP WORKING"...
    It does not work like that,.

Thirdly, i have mentioned this last year to vahid, that if you are afraid of a rash(which some will have one) apply to the bottom half, so if you do get a rash, it will show up on your lower half, then you must dilute it down more, so it will not be as strong...

So babes, are you saying on a thread that is titled "MONOBENZONE HELP", which the author is looking for mono info, to finish his depigmentation, you are saying to us, who are wanting to try , that we all will end up, with messed up skin?? :eek: :eek:

Does this sounds like you are trying to make people not use mono..
    If so shouldn't you start a different thread, maybe?:rolleyes:

I never read/heard of anyone using mono , and skin is practically falling off like you have describe your skin doing..
    You are sounding like mono will burn your skin off or somethinmg...
    And if that was the case my friend would have being dead by now, and actually she looks fab, and her skin looks glowing..
    But she takes care of her skin, and protects it from the sun.. and she has not had a problem in almost 2 years..
    So has lovie..

So "GLOOMY"... please take your cloud some where else.:cool:

Mar 27, 2008, 11:56 AM
    And if you atart this mono journey you will be on this cloud right along with me. vit people depig fast for a reason because their immune system is killing off their cells first off. Normal skin people takes longer along with the fact that monobenzone treatment is NOT Permanent. AND THE CELLS WILL FIGHT BACK AND MELAIN CELLS Comeback STRONGER.

And I'm willing to bet you're african american. So therfore you will defeinatly have blotchy skin and color contrast. And if your getting mono from india and china you're in for some serious skin jack up. Sherylcrow I'll give you 1yr. Less and you will have messed up skin.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Mar 27, 2008, 12:09 PM
    To sherylcrow.

That light skin that you envy and wish you had is a dream. And to top it off you will become darker that's a fact. And you still will be your original color. Just patched up. And further more the reservior of melain that is in the 2-3 layer of skin. YOU CAN NOT KILL. THEY ACTIVATE AND BECOME REFACTORY. ONLY VITILIGO PERSONS DO NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM(RARELY) ALSO YOU CAN REPIGMENT WITH MONOBENZONE TOO. DID YOU KNOW THAT?? Did'nt think so. Monobenzone only penetrates so deep.

As long as you have normal pigment you will be forever trying to depigment. You just won't kill all the melain and you would have to do that to have evn skin. Or like I said it will look blotchy. But that's on you. Young , and bull head leads to tears, and regret.

Dfo what you want I don't care . Just don't get on her crying, when you up then be looking for support cause it ain't going to happen too much info on here to warn you. And people like me who have experience it to warn you. Anthing else is just stupid. Touch mono you can forget modeling they won't even look at you . Skin that's of any brown color will show blotches.
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 12:35 PM
    So is this what you do all day"gloomy"..
    Sit on here and try to berate, people trying to acieve their dream skin tone?
    Fyi, i am of african american and indian descent, so why would that have anything to do with wanting to depigment the skin??
    Sounds like you are racist!!

And furthermore, why not try to tell people other options like alpha arbutin, or something,

You sound like everyone else... just loove your skin... blah.. blah.. blah..

I guess that is why there is even an skin lightening market anyway... because everyone just loooves dark skin.. ecspecially dark skin girls.. /women...

Ummmmn noooo... they don't...
    Do ya read?
    Haven't you heard about colorism, the job markets preferring light skin..
    No matter if you are degreed...
    Why all/ many men/practically all over the globe, wanting to marry and breed with white/or lighter women??

So i guess darker women are just making this up, and just woke up one day and said"I ANT TO BE 3 SHADES LIGHTER"...

No, it is because of hurt/pain/ feeling discriminated on, no matter how hard you try, and how good you do, or how many degrees you have.
    Degrees, can't hug you.
    And please don't bring up oprah, or some bogus, once in a lifetime happening...
    Until the market make it possible for darker girls to feel appreciated, and loved, and beautiful, mono will always be a choice for them/us..
    Risks are involved in everything... right?

You are a real kill -joy... "GLOOMY"...
    Please suggest something else that will lighten others skin besides mono, and alpha arbutin... since you want to be the preacher of all things to do with mono as bad.
    Your suggestions goes here___________________

Vahid seems to be doing fine, and lovie1 has been using it for a while, my friend has been using benoquin a while...
    How do you explain those people?

So what do you suppose "GLOOMY",?
    Just , get over it... is that the solution??

Mar 28, 2008, 04:57 AM
    If it takes a man to love and accept you with a fake light color then you still are not truly loved. And my dear that's a fact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search