Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glow_Skin1977 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 11:14 AM
    FloClaire Hypercreme Super Illumination Fluid
    Has anyone used this lotion to any success? If so, how much lightening?
    le_blanc2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Before any replies I want to share with you a little personal experience my son is currently a swim suit model before he was chosen the photographer was weighing him with another competitor and the only thing he was missing was that he was not as light skin my son is dominican decent and haitian from his mother.My family used to travel a lot due to my profession and we stayed in Florida orlando to be exact while my son was growing up so that messed up his skin badly .My son strted to use monobenzone without me knowing and when I find out I was glad that I did to stop him early .Please Mono is strongest lightening agent out there but should not be used if vitiligo does not exist ,it does deliver what it promised but depending on how applied and mixed the end product might not be accepted.But a little hint we do use mono on our celebs but will never recommend it without knowing you personaaly and examine the structure of your skin. So instead of having to think that my son would be doing such a thing by himself I decided to just help him its better to know that I was taking care of my child and not someone else . So I did post an after pix and there is no lightening effects and also during lightening process you have to make sure you are applying as much cream whatever cream you are using more on your fingers because you might end having some part of your fingers remain darker if you look closely to my son fingers that happened that was how dark his skin was starting .As you can see you guys I have experienced with this dream that a lot of people wanted . Sum of you guys asked why a professional is wasting time on here and I definitely agrree with you all .earlier I hae posted that one of my clients referred me here and that client was a 17 year old girl that had truly encounterred the wrong product and now paying for the consequences on her own I hate to see other kids being led into the wrong path .im going to leave off here if you have any questions please let me know
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jul 1, 2010, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by le_blanc2010 View Post
    Before any replies i want to share with you a little personal experience my son is currently a swim suit model before he was chosen the photographer was weighing him with another competitor and the only thing he was missing was that he was not as light skin my son is dominican decent and haitian from his mother.My family used to travel alot due to my profession and we stayed in florida orlando to be exact while my son was growing up so that messed up his skin badly .My son strted to use monobenzone without me knowing and when i find out i was glad that i did to stop him early .Please Mono is strongest lightening agent out there but should not be used if vitiligo does not exist ,it does deliver what it promised but depending on how applied and mixed the end product might not be accepted.But a little hint we do use mono on our celebs but will never recommend it without knowing you personaaly and examine the structure of your skin. So instead of having to think that my son would be doing such a thing by himself i decided to just help him its better to know that i was taking care of my child and not someone else . so i did post an after pix and there is no lightening effects and also during lightening process you have to make sure you are applying as much cream whatever cream you are using more on your fingers because you might end having some part of your fingers remain darker if you look closely to my son fingers that happened that was how dark his skin was starting out .As you can see you guys i have experienced with this dream that alot of people wanted . sum of you guys asked why a professional is wasting time on here and i definetly agrree with you all .earlier i hae posted that one of my clients reffered me here and that client was a 17 year old girl that had truly encounterred the wrong product and now paying for the consequences on her own i hate to see other kids being led into the wrong path .im gonna leave off here if you have any questions please let me know
    This isn't about mono
    You mentioned something about applying cream to the fingers...
    Why is it that in between the fingers get whitish when one is using a lightening cream?How can one prevent it?
    fretzee63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 09:55 PM
    Haven't heard of the lotion. What I'm using right now is metaderm which is more of lightening dark spots, discoloration, scars, etc. and not really whitening. It has no hydroquinone and has been effective in lightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brake Fluid Has Been Getting Lower in the Fluid Cylinder. Is Failure Imminent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told by someone, who is not a mechanic by trade, that my brake fluid was getting lower in the fluid cylinder and that I needed a brake job. There don't appear to be any leaks, my brakes seem to work fine and there are no noises. He made it seem like brake failure was...

Elevator Illumination Disconnect [ 9 Answers ]

Having trouble locating the code for the Type of disconnect for Elevator Car Illumination. Currently lighting on these 2 side by side elevators are on 2 separate circuits. Fed by a remote panel. They want a disconnect in Equipment Room, it is already protected by Breakers. I was thinking a 2...

Cheapest Place to get Otentika HYPERCREME EXxtraTone in the jar? [ 1 Answers ]

I fell off da face of da earth for a while because I waz sevely disfigure by monobenzone 3% - 40% . It waz actually on here that I got interested in mono in da firs place but since I have been udder forums not especially 4 skin LIGHTENING I have been able 2 find lots of safe natural producs that...

View more questions Search