Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khristine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 07:06 PM
    What is the most effective Gluta-C?
    Hi, I would like to know where can I find the Gluta-C skin lightening that they said to be effective... There's a lot of gluta-C in the net... how to order it and is it safe? Please reply... Im desperate because Im running out of time:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2008, 07:23 PM
    If you read through the other posts here on this board about skin whitening you should get a good idea what ones to avoid. I know a couple different posts said *______ brand(s) were a scam. I looked up the one and there were a lot of sites complaining about the same brands.
    Many of the people said they never received anything after ordering and paying.

Apr 8, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Hi, are u advising me not to try at all... I also just got the idea of Gluta-C in this helpdesk... and most of them are saying it's a lot better and cheaper than Lucida DS... But when I search in the net... Lucida ds has a promom of 200 dollars for 10 bottles and the said gluta-c is 160 for 4 bottles + 1 bottle free... Im confused if this is the same Glta-C their talking about... there's another Gluta-C with a different pacaking (not with the 2 faces of a man and a woman in the bottle) but no informative details posted... I hope somebody who have tried gluta-c can help me... thanks again
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 05:16 PM
    I don't know about any of them but I do know there are posts here that tell you what ones to avoid. I was saying read through them and see what ones they say to avoid.
    I don't know if Gluta-C is good or not.

Here these are some of the ones on this board you posted on that I am saying to read through.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...gs-194242.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rt-203817.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...kin+lightening

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...kin+lightening

There are many more on this board here.

Apr 8, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Hi, thanks for giving me options instead of telling me what exactly to do... anyway Im still gatherine more info about this product, I think I also need to consult a physician first... coz I guess what matters is the safeness of the product more than it's effectiveness... it's my first time to join this desk and I'm curious about you... anyway, just hope you will always be willing to answer back... good day!:)
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 06:36 PM
    You do have to be careful because Glutathione is an antioxident and an amino acid
    And you can over do it.
    I was taking antioxidents for detoxing my digestive system and free radicals and now my skin is really sensitive to things. I never got poison ivy or rashes in my life and now I do because of the sensitivities. It is good for you but don't over do it.
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Apr 22, 2008, 02:35 PM
    I think there's only one kind of Gluta-C, I haven't heard of a fake one. This is the answer for your question, "what is the most effective Gluta-C.

Quote Originally Posted by khristine
    Hi, I would like to know where can I find the Gluta-C skin lightening that they said to be effective...There's a lot of gluta-C in the net...how to order it and is it safe? please reply...Im desperate coz Im running out of time:(

Apr 22, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Hi, thanks for your anwers? Do you use gluta-c? I actually just started last sundy... so far.. I see no unwanted reaction to my body...
    I'm also wondering if I can still take my vitamin c or what f I need to take other medicine in case I got flu or what?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Jane
    I think there's only one kind of Gluta-C, i haven't heard of a fake one. This is the answer for your question, "what is the most effective Gluta-C.
    -

Apr 28, 2008, 02:03 PM
    I have been thinking of using Gluta-C supplement but I want to see it first hand here as far as results. I am actually using Gluta-C cream and it's working wonders for me, I just love it and would highly recommended it to everyone who wishes to lighten and even out their skintone if pills and capsules are too drastic for them like myself. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by khristine
    Hi, thanks for your anwers? do u use gluta-c? i actually just started last sundy...so far..i see no unwanted reaction to my body...
    i'm also wondering if i can still take my vitamin c or what f i need to take other medicine in case i got flu or what?...
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Apr 29, 2008, 12:38 PM
    I have been thinking of using Gluta-C supplement but i want to see it first hand here as far as results. I am actually using Gluta-C cream and it's working wonders for me, I just love it and would highly recommended it to everyone who wishes to lighten and even out their skintone if pills and capsules are too drastic for them like myself. Thnx.
    Hi how many shades has the gluta c supplements lightened you?
    I am currently taking the capsules but I am getting discouraged because I have been reading conflicting information about it. Some say it works some say gluta can not be absorbed.. I don't know who to believe :confused: I have been taking it for about 6 weeks now.
    -

Apr 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
    I'm only using the Gluta-C cream not the pills.
    Instead of relying your health and well being on informations from forums why don't you contact the people who are selling glutathione. I think it's pretty dangerous to rely information on forums alone, you should do your own research and you should have done this prior to buying and taking the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Hi how many shades has the gluta c supplements lightened you?
    I am currently taking the capsules but i am getting discouraged because i have been reading conflicting information about it. Some say it works some say gluta can not be absorbed.. i dont know who to believe :confused: i have been taking it for about 6 weeks now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I would not trust any one sourse of info, Of course a dealer may not want to tell you any negative info on the product they want you to buy, they will highlight only good info normally.

So often getting info from people who may have used the same product gives you a lot more info. And one should even read people who are against the product so that you can get the full run of info.

May 1, 2008, 07:09 AM
    im only using the Gluta-C cream not the pills.
    instead of relying your health and well being on informations from forums why don't you contact the people who are selling glutathione. i think it's pretty dangerous to rely information on forums alone, you should do your own research and you should have done this prior to buying and taking the pills.

I already did hours of research on Gluta and I know it is safe but I am just getting conflicting info on whether it lightens or not. How many shades has gluta cream lightened you?
    -

May 2, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Maybe that's why I stick with just the cream, I have lightened 2 shades and still getting lighter everyday and very happy with it, I am now using it all over my body as my face and neck are whiter than my body now.
    Maybe one of these days I will try the Gluta-C supplement because based on my own research, Gluta-C contains Glutathione, ALA and Vitamin C which are a good anti-oxidant, anti-aging and immune booster, and it says on the Glutathione facts that not all users will get the result of skin whitening side effect for some unknown reason. so if I don't see this results, I won't be upset because I'm also getting the healthy benefits from it.
    Goodluck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    I already did hours of research on Gluta and i know it is safe but i am just
    getting conflicting info on whether it lightens or not. How many shades has gluta cream lightened you?
    -

May 2, 2008, 01:04 PM
    The reason why I said that is because, I have seen so many instances in Forums not just here, that the one giving advises or bad mouthing other products are the actual sellers or sellers trying to promote their own products.

So in your opinion, who would you trust if you are trying to buy a supplement that you need to take by mouth (no topical please)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I would not trust any one sourse of info, Of course a dealer may not want to tell you any negitive info on the product they want you to buy, they will highlight only good info normally.

So often getting info from people who may have used the same product gives you alot more info. And one should even read people who are against the product so that you can get the full run of info.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

May 3, 2008, 06:05 AM
    There's only one Gluta-C.

I agree with you Simply Jane, most of the people here promotes a product(s) one way or the other, so it is best to do our own research.
    Skin lightening is a specialty and you got to find a Seller that is trustworthy, the one that doesn't mind saying No if its for your health at stake.
    It's hard right? But they do exist.

May 5, 2008, 07:48 AM
    maybe that's why i stick with just the cream, i have lightened 2 shades and still getting lighter everyday and very happy with it, i am now using it all over my body as my face and neck are whiter than my body now.
    Maybe one of these days I will try the Gluta-C supplement because based on my own research, Gluta-C contains Glutathione, ALA and Vitamin C which are a good anti-oxidant, anti-aging and immune booster, and it says on the Glutathione facts that not all users will get the result of skin whitening side effect for some unknown reason., so if I don't see this results, i won't be upset because im also getting the healthy benefits from it.
    Goodluck to you.

How long did it take for you to achieve 2 shades lighter? Do they have a body lotion that you use on your body?
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 09:18 PM
    I've tried the pills but they didn't work for me... I think that pills are a waste of time, if you're looking to buy the cream, just make sure that you check out that the seller is FDA approved, it would be stupid to put your health in jeopardy for anything...
    -

May 7, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Here's the kicker "A cosmetic maker can sell products without FDA approval".
    So it is important for us to be vigilant and use our own judgment when buying cosmetics online or even at Retail stores.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly514
    i've tried the pills but they didn't work for me.......i think that pills are a waste of time, if you're looking to buy the cream, just make sure that you check out that the seller is FDA approved, it would be stupid to put your health in jeopardy for anything.....
    BELLA30 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Simply Jane: What is the website to where you get your Gluta-C?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does gluta take to work? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how many months to take this gluta to make effective?and can I but it over-the-counter?is there any drugstore here in the philippines that has a 500-100mg gluta contain?

Gluta & Meta [ 2 Answers ]

what's the difference between glutathione and metathione

Gluta C and smokers [ 2 Answers ]

I've smoked in the past, will Gluta C work for me as a skin lightener and if so which company is best to order from.

View more questions Search