Dr. Vicki Belo whitening products

Asked Mar 10, 2008, 01:51 PM 72 Answers
    Has anyone used any of the Philippines Medical Doctor Vicki Belo's whitening products. I came across a few of her products on eBay and I wanted to know if anyone has tried her whitening products with any success. Its said that she's performed countless cosmetic surgeries for dozens of Philappino entertainers. If anyone has any info on any of Dr. Vicki Belo's whitening products, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

*** what could be a advertisement part was deleted, link not needed to properly address question

Last edited by Fr_Chuck; Mar 14, 2008 at 07:04 PM.
    jammixmaster's Avatar
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

#2

Mar 10, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Diana Stalder vs. Dr. Vicki Belo
    Are they the same products just packaged differently or are they actually two different products. I heard both work excellent, and the only side effect is mild peeling, which isn't even noticeable. But I'm just wondering if the products from both names are actually the same, if not, what is the difference. Also, has anyone on this forum tried any of Diana Stalder's products or Dr. Vicki Belo's? Thanks.
    MAHARANI's Avatar
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39
    Senior Member

#3

Mar 13, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Diana Stalder never worked for me, but others have said they had good results.
    MAHARANI's Avatar
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39
    Senior Member

#4

Mar 13, 2008, 11:14 AM
    jammixmaster,

I was just wondering if you had any more thoughts on purchasing the Benzylarbutin.
    Gr8stuff's Avatar
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

#5

Mar 13, 2008, 11:27 AM
    All the website who sell Diana Stalder products claims that it's the same products this Dr Belo used on her clients and also sell to them with different packaging. Also I've seen people selling it on Ebay claiming that they got it from the manufacturer and without the official label. They said it's the same thing but they save money buying the products in bulk without label. Some have their own custom-made label.

So you can't be sure, it could be just marketing hype. And we all know that when it comes to beauty products, expensive doesn't really mean effective. And as far as skin-lightening is concerned, it's trial and error I'm afraid. You'll have to look for something that work for you as everybody's skin is different and react differently to different products.
    nikkicute's Avatar
    nikkicute Posts: 731, Reputation: 35
    Senior Member

#6

Mar 14, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Wow, now I'm really confused!

Why the Diana Stalder vs. Dr. Vicki Belo?

OK Dr.Vicki Belo is an asian doc who sells whitening products to her celebrity clients?

Where does Diana Stalder fit into all of this?

Never even thought about the two different names.
    Too late now, my jar of cream just arrived.

Man, it's small!

The papaya soap should be here any day now.
    MAHARANI's Avatar
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39
    Senior Member

#7

Mar 15, 2008, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute

Man, it's small !!
    .

I couldn't believe it when I saw it as well.
    nikkicute's Avatar
    nikkicute Posts: 731, Reputation: 35
    Senior Member

#8

Mar 15, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI
    I still can't believe it.
    Did I accidentally order a sample size by mistake?
    This can't be it!

10 grams
    I don't even think that is 1/2 oz.
    I paid $9.99 for 10 grams?

What makes it so bad is that the jar is not
    Even that deep. I poked the cream with a bobbypin
    And I hit the bottom of the jar quick.

I bought this off eBay and left positive feedback
    Since I received the cream and shipping was fast. I didn't see anything in her feedback that spoke of size. I was expecting at least 1oz, but 10 grams This cream better be potent to be in such a small jar. I think I might run out before or just when I'm starting to see results.

Should I get another jar?

The bar of papaya soap should be here any day now, can't wait to see that.
    nikkicute's Avatar
    nikkicute Posts: 731, Reputation: 35
    Senior Member

#9

Mar 15, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Aww nuts!
    NOW I see another listing for 25 grams.
    Guess I ordered the small jar. Oooops.

Here is a question in her Q&A section:

Q: How much cream is inside the container?

A: It contains 10 grams. However, this is so concentrated, you only need a pea-sized amount 2-3 times a week, that 1 container lasts at least 3 months (I'm still using mine, and I opened it July 2005 - I only use it once a week though - or else I'd look like a ghost, which is not my goal)

3 months?
    nikkicute's Avatar
    nikkicute Posts: 731, Reputation: 35
    Senior Member

#10

Mar 15, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster
    Are they the same products just packaged differently or are they actually two different products. I heard both work excellent, and the only side effect is mild peeling, which isn't even noticable. But I'm just wondering if the products from both names are actually the same, if not, what is the difference. Also, has anyone on this forum tried any of Diana Stalder's products or Dr. Vicki Belo's? Thanks.
    I e-mailed the eBay seller SouthGain and here is their answer to the Dr. Belo and Diana Stalder products:

Thanks for your question! Yes, some of our "competitors" are trying to make the situation very confusing. I'll try to explain.

The Stalder Group is comprised of several companies, one of which is Stalder Laboratories, which makes the Diana Stalder line of skin care products. This line of products is named after one of the daughters of the owners. Some dermatologists sell the Diana Stalder line at marked-up prices.

The Stalder Group also makes several other lines of products for other dermatologists in the Philippines. It's widely accepted as fact that one of their customers is Dr. Vicki Belo, who is perhaps the most famous dermatologist in the Philippines. But apparently Stalder is under a non-disclosure agreement, and thus not legally allowed to confirm or deny this relationship. I can say that Stalder supplies the vast majority of dermatologists in the Philippines.

So it's possible to buy products with the label of some famous dermatologists, while in fact, the products are made by Stalder. However, these are NOT the same formulation as the Diana Stalder product line. Anyone who is selling unlabeled products, or products that they have relabeled, and is calling them Diana Stalder products is simply not being honest. Stalder does sell some unlabeled products--again, NOT Diana Stalder formulations--directly to dermatologists who label them with their own brand. It is a contractual violation to resell these unlabeled products directly to consumers.

Remember, SouthGain Enterprises is the only authorized distribution center in the U.S. for Diana Stalder products. So you can be sure of what you are getting when you buy from us. You can easily confirm our status with the Stalder Group, or on their web site. In fact, you can confirm all of this information with them, except that they will probably not be able to comment on their relationship with specific dermatologists due to non-disclosure agreements.

Regards,
    Tim and Joana

- southgain

Well I ordered from the other seller who's products are not labeled. Hmmm her feedback is pretty good though so I'll have to wait and see.

The Pursuit for whitening products that DO work [ 70 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have been on the pursuit for beautiful fair skin. Not porcelain white but even tone, freckle free skin. So, if you have tried or are currently trying some products right now, do update us. NO FALSE TESTIMONIALS here. So lets go down to business. :)

Skin products whitening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi what product of lotion I used for whitening cause I have a lot of scars... how do ill remove and its not expensive... give me tip

Mixing skin whitening products [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought the godiva skin care product but was wondering what would happen if I was using that the whiteskin and makari products all at the same time? Does anyone know or would it just increase my chances of achieving an even skin tone? And I was wondering what makari products should I use to...

Vivki Belo whitening product? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Vicki Belo whitening product? does it work? if anyone has please respond to this.thanks;)