Skin lightening pills ?

Asked Mar 9, 2005, 07:34 PM — 876 Answers
    Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    Or any kind of pills that real work ,I mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    I mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    Anyone ready to help me out .
    Thanks ,

Last edited by CliffARobinson; Feb 2, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
    fredg's Avatar
    fredg Posts: 4,930, Reputation: 674

#2

Mar 10, 2005, 07:04 AM
    Skin Whitening
    HI,
    Seen any pictures of Michael Jackson lately??
    Is this what you want to look like?

Please, be very careful at what you take for something like this. It is NOT a natural thing to want to do... and can cause great harm.
    Best wishes, and best of luck,
    fredg
    zagadai's Avatar
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

#3

Mar 11, 2005, 02:10 PM
    Sure no
    Hi thanks but sure not like nike I mean that's was a bit too much, that's not something I asked for ,I just want something that can lighten up my skin a little bit , I mean only and ONLY pills or soap but nothing related to lotions or anything like that, I had preffer soaps or pills though have failed to get a perfect particular product that works best in the shortest time.
    Thanks
    lotti's Avatar
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

#4

Mar 14, 2005, 08:18 AM
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Lotti and I am from austria, it is in the heart of europa (between germany and italy) and I have a big problem with my dark skin. Until now (over 10 years) I have tried several products like hydrochinon-, kojak acid-, obagie creams and stuff like this without any success! Well I don`t know much of "Godiva" but I think it`s the same stuff like all the products that I have already used. I even had painful peelings (with phenol-/fruite- acid) and expensive laser treatments without any positiv result! (my skin even became darker! ) I always used the highest dose of sunblocker and avoid the sun as much as possible. But my skin don`t ligthened up. Now (since 1,5 month) I am using L-glutathion pills, which should have a skin whitening side effect. May it will help me?
    Have a nice day!
    LOTTI
    mateo_salta's Avatar
    mateo_salta Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

#5

Mar 14, 2005, 09:03 AM
    It's a rare condition called DDT (deep dark tan) it is terminal. Good luck
    zagadai's Avatar
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

#6

Mar 14, 2005, 06:43 PM
    Same here lotti
    Hey lotti , hope u doing fine but unfortunately, it looks like we having the same problem,DARK SKIN.hmmmmm anyway am just lucky that I haven't spent thousands of shillings in skin lightening products , I set my mind on only skin lightening pills. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky to get any kind of Good skin lightening pills that have got apermanet effect on the skin,
    I tried using lotions until I gave up.
    At one time I was going to oder the pills u are using --------the l-gluthione pills but I gat just too curiosus about them . I did not purchase them due to the marketing skills used by the person selling the pills ((( ever heard about kuzami)) well I just got kind worried about what I was going to buy cause it sounded to good to be true.
    Hey how iare the l-gluthione pills helping u anyway,I want to buy them but am still looking for a true testimonial from some one who has been using them for quiet a while.
    Most probably I will be waiting to hear from youabout how the pills are helping you out,
    Well am still on the serch for the best skin whitening lightening pills on the market.
    Inact have saved some loads for money for the best pills but I hate buying fake pills on market now.
    Anyway do u know of a any good lightening pills that leave permant results on your skin . (( how about the l-gluthione pills , do they real work , how long do they take to work anyway , how much do they cost , thanks.
    lotti's Avatar
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

#7

Mar 15, 2005, 06:19 AM
    Hi ZAGADAI, it is nice to hear from you.
    Well, I am not a dermatologist but I had a lot of appointments (about 30 to 40 in austria, germany, swiss) with them.
    Believe me, they are not in the least able to help you or someone else in this case. Some of them made money with me, by painful treatments like peelings/laser, others sold their own "spezial" (expensive) creams and the most of this FUC**** told me that it`s only a psychological problem.
    WELL I THINK, they all have only a basic knowledge (maybe from the university) and all their intersets (now as DR.med... ) exists on making MONEY!! ALL MOTHERF******!!
    Okay, until now (really over 10 years) I haven`t got any long term success by lightening my skin. I can only assure that creams, lotions and stuff like this don`t work. It even damage every`s one skin. Donīt use it!! Even soaps (papaya), they only have a bad peeling effect (take care of the sun).
    Since 1,5 month I am now using this L-Glutathion pills. Well it is true, that they haven`t been developed for skin whitening, but in higher doses and after a longer term (4 to 7 month) of using them it will maybe work. If it is going to work, it is a side effect.
    You also ask me about "kuzami"!
    It`s almost impossible not to hear about "kuzami"!!
    In my opinion, he is only interested by making money with desairing persons. And I know he does, I even found a entry in a hotel in Salzburg (city in austria) where he was on ski-holiday (2004/05) and made advertising for his "SUPERWHITENING PILLS" (The only one who will work). ANNOYING!!
    L-glutathion pills and vitamin C, which is the main component of nearly all "whitening pills", you can also buy in every chemist`shop around the corner. You may have to wait one day but you can get sure to get a safe, good product without the risky by ordering in the internet!! FORGET "KUZAMI"!
    Have a blessed day and I hope to hear from you!
    By the way which country are you from, how old are you, male, female..?
    zagadai's Avatar
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

#8

Mar 15, 2005, 06:16 PM
    Wow
    Loti nice to hear from you again.Looks like their is no rteal cure to dark skin.damnnnnnnn
    Anyway am set to try out anything ((( only pills ))
    Thakns for the advice about kuzami, man I was going to order a full 6 months suply of his pills on his website.damn , he always says that his super lightening pills are the best and the only ones that do work in skin whitening . I Mean at first I was taken up by whatever he said but after sometime I was like huh?
    U know he was almost ever where plus the fcat that he had few testimonials if not fake testimonials , hmmmm
    I wanted to know some thing, u talked about using the l-gluthione pils , did you s ay 1-5 months or , hm looks like I did not get that one but have u noticed any difference I mean have you seen at least any change however small it may be , have noticed some thing ?

Hmmmmmm
    I will be buying the l-gluthione pills very soon , plus the vitamin c pills , I w ill give it my best shot for at least two months if not three , for Gods sake am not excedding 3 months if atall I donot get to see any changes on my skin, u talked about high does for quick change hmmmmmmm looks like I will have to take something like 10 pills per day ((( isn't that an over dose?? )))
    I mean am tryinbg to get quick results hhhmmm

Hey hhhm looks that's all
    Thanks
    Nb u asked me where I am , hmmmmmm am in usa , -----massachusets , am male
    Thanks hope to hear from why ou again.
    lotti's Avatar
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

#9

Mar 16, 2005, 01:39 AM
    Hi Zagadai,
    Well I am using L-glutathione pills (about 500mg to 700mg / 6 to 7 pills each 100mg) a day together with vit. C (about 500mg) each day and a meal now since one and a half month (about 45days). Until now I cannot see any lightening effect. This is even okay! If I could see a lightener skin in this short time it couldn`t be a long-term effect. Everyone`s skin is changing all 28 days. It`s a natral circle. I think I have to use this pills-combination for 4 to 6 month (120 to 180 days) to become a 2 shades lightener complexion. This period could be also longer and will depend on your complexion. Well this l-glutathione pills are very expensive ( 60 pieces each 100mg for 30 Euro/$35) even in the chemist`s shop but they are safe there and without order risk`s and coasts to get. L-glutathion is good for everyone`s health and even in very, very high doses not harmful but maybe a waste of money. I am looking for a cheaper, safe way to get l-glutathion but without any success at this time. - Problems with the customs clearance! If I know more I will write.
    Have a nice day! LOTTI
    yellowgal85's Avatar
    yellowgal85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

#10

Mar 16, 2005, 06:01 PM
    Please get back to me!!
    Hey Zagadai and lotti! I too want to lighten my skin up a few tones. But, I don't want to waste my money on fonies or something that will harm my skin. Something100% natural... So I haven't tried anything yet. Been researching for more than a year now and haven't really found anything yet. I did order on months worth bleaching pills from skinbleaching.net... but I was too scared to take them and threw them away after a long talk with many over the net who told me it was junk... I was $100 for one month's worth, so I was pissed that I wasted my cash like that. Anyway, I DO want to lighten my skin a bit, maybe a yellow color/tone, maybe a bit lighter. I've been also wondering about the L-GLUTATHIONE pills... claiming that the side effect is lighter skin... I want to chose the right/safest one to used. I don't want to damage the skin I've already got, 'cause I'll admit that it's beautiful and clear too. Good skin, just want it to be a little lighter in tone, that's all. I'm a medium brown color. Anyway, Lotti, can you tell me where to go to purchase the pill conveniantly? I mean, not off the net like you were saying before, what stores sell them, I'm eager to try them myself for a few good months. Get back to me ASAP!! Thanks so much!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :