Bio-claire

Asked May 1, 2012, 08:30 AM 1 Answer
    Hi!

I need a reseller of Bio-claire facial cream in SA.

*** edited out email address to be in compliance with site rules***

Thabiso

Last edited by Fr_Chuck; May 1, 2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: contact
    1 Answer
    lady_shazz's Avatar
    lady_shazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#2

Aug 13, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Hi maicko
    You can find Bio claire in any Nigerian or chinese owned shop in JHB CBD. Where are you based?

Bio claire and extra claire [ 1 Answers ]

What would you go for? I know a friend that needs some advice and I'm not too good with HQ information etc. Apparently they both work wonders for her but she is more concerned of long term side effects.

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...