Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sw74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2005, 01:20 PM
    Skin rash
    Hello My nephew gets this rash off and on It appears all over his body It disappears after he sleeps Sometimes his hands and lips swell Oil and salt water onlymake it worse It goes and comes in 2 days Why
    May Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Has he seen a doctor? From the brief description given, he could be having an allergy. You would need a doctor to determine what is causing the allergy.

All the best.
    sw74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2005, 07:55 PM
    Yes he has seen a doctor who has said it might be an allergy So they have been keeping a list of things that he eats every time he gets the rash Unfortunately they haven't been able to nail it down yet So they have come to a conclusion that it may not be food He gets it every 3 days or so Thank you so much for your reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rash comes and goes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 11 month old baby boy has had a fine red rash on his cheeks that comes and goes. It seems to really flare up when he's hot, after he wakes up, and sometimes after a bath. I've had doctors tell me that it's dry skin, and another one said my child was allergic to something. It's been...

Itchy skin, then red bump like rash [ 2 Answers ]

For a few weeks now, I've been itching extremely bad all over my body. Usually my thighs worst of all. I assumed I was gaining weight and it was just because my skin was stretching(I'm noticing more stretch marks than before). Now all of the sudden everywhere it itches(worse than before!) As soon...

Skin rash on genitals. [ 11 Answers ]

So I have this rash on my penis and scrotum. I have only had it for a little while now. It is almost like goose-pimples, and on the scrotum the are where my hair follicles are. If squeezed the secrete a very small amount of white puss, although it is not liquidy, almost paste like. I only just...

Neck rash [ 8 Answers ]

A few years ago I began to notice a rash on one side of my neck. Today it has progressed to both sides of my lower face and down both sides of my neck. It is dark and splotchy. Any idea what might be causing this discoloration?

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with huge whelts all over my legs. They don't itch but, to the touch they are huge. Can anyone tell me what this may be?

View more questions Search