Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MVIJAY Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Black spots on face
    MVIJAY

Im having black spots on my face, which is the outcome of pimples. Suggest me how to remove those black spots from the face
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 6, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Acne scarring can be treated with over-the-counter bleaching creams, or prescription medications such as Retin-A and Renova. Although proper treatment for acne may help minimize scarring, several dermatological procedures such as dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing and collagen injection may help to further minimize any acne scars. If don't see results from the over-the-counter products, consult your dermatologist for proper treatment.
    foxxy06922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 12:44 PM
    How do I treat an infected hair?
    sonia2k Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 06:21 PM
    The best solution is buy cabbage from produce store, grind it and apply it on face every day in the night for 15 minutes.. it controls pimples and reduces black spots...
    shandutch02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Mix white sugar(2 tablespoon) and brown sugar(1 tablespoon) wet a little and rub in the face..
    samirch99 Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Oct 27, 2009, 11:44 PM

My aunt in Dubai used to gets these from time to time. It is caused by the inflammation of melanocytes, usually.

You can lighten the black spots with a variety of creams on the market. The most effective and safe being those with Licorice extract, and arbutin, rather than hydroquinone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get rid of spots on face! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new member and I made myself a member because I have serious pimples and I need to get rid of them. After a pimple pops it leaves a dark spot on my face usually on my forehead and nose. I have tried cover up but I never find the right tone for me and it always looks weird and the cover up...

Black spots on my face [ 4 Answers ]

HI friends i have skin problem.some months ago i got pimples on my face .Now pimples fade away leaving black spots on my face i have tried many creams but useless .plz help me

Brown spots on my face. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, umm... so I'm writing this because my face is messed up. I have brown spots on my face. . I have no pimples or acne, I used to. But then they went away. All that's left are the brown spots on my face. What should I use to make the brown spots go away? Please help me out here.

Dark spots around face and mouth [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

View more questions Search