Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blindersgone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 12:59 AM
    Itchy skin
    For 3 days now I have had Itchy!! Redness (no bumps) skin. Mainly on my hands and at night all over my skin . Also my hands are swollen (more at night) and at night my bottom lip swells a little... what is it?

Check out some similar questions!

Severely itchy skin on hands only, skin turning rough and hard. [ 0 Answers ]

I have had this problem for about 5 or so months. I have these patches on my hands, and it's only on my palms and inside of my fingers. It's not between them or on the backs of my hands and fingers, and while it spreads a little bit to the other fingers, it doesn't go anywhere else at all. It is...

Why is my skin getting dry and itchy [ 0 Answers ]

Just stated using gentle magic I bought the whole rage and now my skin is so dry and itchy,do I have to feel this way all the time or is this going to pass or should I stop using? Please help

Itchy skin [ 0 Answers ]

So for the past few weeks I've had extremely itchy ankles. It usually starts if I accidentally rub my ankles or something. After I start itching like a madwoman, tiny hard flesh colored bumps pop up that will scab over if I continue to scratch them. I normally have dry skin so I'm usually itchy in...

Dry itchy skin [ 5 Answers ]

My dogs are scratching a lot. They have no fleas and I am giving them Salmon oil for dry skin. Is there anything else I can be doing to relieve dry skin?

Itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My dog has one spot that seems a bit itchy. The vet said that she seemed to have a little bit of grass irritation, but that there weren't any signs of anything significant. Is there something over the counter that might help? Hand lotion, hydrocortisone cream, something like that? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.