Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyjjk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 01:02 AM
    Skin lumps
    I have lumps on my shoulders and chest, I am 24 and this has been a problem since I had acne when I was a teenager. Would like to get rid of them now, what are they and are there home remedys to get rid of these that I can try? I have attached link to pictures so you can see what they look like

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/80112130.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/80224674.jpg/

Check out some similar questions!

Several lumps under skin shaft of pennis [ 0 Answers ]

I have sveral bumps feel hard little irrated when messed with under skin near head of pennis seems last few days noticed more got eight panel std check all good any suggestions

Lumps [ 1 Answers ]

Ok since I was about 8 years of age I've always had thes huge lump on my penis I was about 7 and injured it as a kid Pretty bad but now as a 16 year old I'm starting to think its cancer I've never had sex and I think that the cancer is spreading I've had a physical doctors said nothing about it...

What are these lumps? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23, healthy, and I've never had any STDs. Today I found two small lumps on my outer right vulva which are small and reddish, and are very tender (more so when I touch them). I have been sexually active with the same partner for six months now and we have both been tested for STDs, both clean. I...

Two lumps [ 2 Answers ]

I have two lumps in both of my legs. They are sore to touch an my legs keep going numb. It have a large lump on my right shin an a smaller lump on my left calf. I am a worrier an need some information on this! Help me pleaseeeee :(

Small patch of bumps under penis skin, followed by three other bigger lumps right by [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, as I can remember I have always had little lumps under my penis skin in a patch and under my scrodum.. the ones on my scrodum have hair coming out of them... I'm 18 and when I like 14 to 15 I knew about the small zit like bumbs but I wasn't sure aobit the bigger ones when they showd up ....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.