Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starshine20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 12:57 AM
    Birthmark
    Im 20 years old and I have had a birthmark on my belly ever since I was born and I have been thinking about getting it removed. One because it's ugly and two for a light tan birthmark its really big, it starts a inch and half above my belly button and it goes down to my pelvic area and its not skinny either. Is that a bad thing?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2012, 03:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starshine20 View Post
    Im 20 years old and i have had a birthmark on my belly ever since i was born and i have been thinking about getting it removed. One because it's ugly and two for a light tan birthmark its really big, it starts a inch and half above my belly button and it goes down to my pelvic area and its not skinny either. Is that a bad thing?

If you don't like it and it's on your body I don't know if it's a "bad" thing - but it if concerns you, have you consulted with a Physician about removing it. Laser works on some birthmarks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a birthmark be bleached [ 1 Answers ]

I have a black birthmark on my leg that seem to be getting bigger year after year, and I was wondering if a birthmark could be bleached, if so at is the harshest bleaching crème out there... I want it.

Ugly birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I have a very ugly big birthmark on the side of my hip, no one can see it but me unless I'm wearing a bathing suit. I can't stand looking at it. This is probably a stupid question but is there any way to get rid of birthmarks? Is it possible that if I tan it will fade away?

Getting rid of a birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid a dark birthmark without surgery?? :confused:

Birthmark [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done for black women with birthmarks. I have a significantly dark mark on the back of my right thigh which has gotten bigger as I have grown... I have tried numerous things to try and remove it but so far nothing seems to be working. My latest...

Removing Birthmark [ 7 Answers ]

I have a birthmark under my eye that I want removed, I wanted to try Liquid Nitrogen, would this be a good solution? If not, what else can I use without having laser surgery.

View more questions Search