Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttrin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Itchy arms
    Can I put baby lotion on my bed bug bites!
    palewhite Posts: 20, Reputation: -8

Feb 18, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Yes you can use it. But the mosquito's lotion is more good for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy bumps on my arms only [ 14 Answers ]

A few days ago, I started to get red mosquito like bumps on my arms, they itch like crazy. We have ruled out bedbugs as we have treated our home. We do live next to a marina and have a picture window open to it, possibly mosquitoes. When I wake up in the morning, I usually break out with these...

Itchy red bumps on arms and legs [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I have had these stupid itchy bumps on my legs and arms for a little and I would like to know why, its driving me nuts, they arnt everywhere, just random places. Oh and they are all different sizes and red, just red and friggin itchy, like mosquito bites but I know there not

Itchy Red Bloches on Arms! [ 1 Answers ]

I have had itchy red bloches on my arms (mostly my right arm) for several years. I have been to a Dermatologist who said that it is dry skin. I have tried over the counter moisturizers and prescription, nothing works. I have tried cortizone creams as well, no good. Has anyone ever heard of this...

Itchy bumps on arms and legs [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 7yrs old and he gets these itchy bumps only on his arms and just a couple on his legs, when he scratches them they get a little scab then go away. They come for a couple weeks then go away for months then return. What is this?

Itchy red bumps on arms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been getting itchy red bumps that look like mosquite bites on both arms for the last week. These bumps last about 1 or 2 days then slowly fade away. There are about 5-6 bumps on each arm and they are there on the forearms, elbow and near the wrist. There are no such bumps anywhere...

View more questions Search