Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrestlerboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Blisters around my inner thighs
    I had a pimple on my inner thigh and I popped it a few days ago. Then it got bigger and looked like a blister or something. Then I started getting more. I have around 10 I think and 1 is near my buttcrack and it hurts every time I walk, what can this be?
    Puffle1645 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2012, 06:12 PM
    You should never pop pimples. They will only get worse.
    nicky420 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2012, 05:05 AM
    It sounds like it's some kind of a cyst but this happened to my friend's sister and when she went to the doctor's they told her not to pop them and to keep the area dry and out of the sun. I forgot what she said it was but I'll ask my friend tomorrow and give you an update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching and blisters [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been having itching and blisters with puss in them down in my vaginal area and I need answers. I'm too scared to go tell anyone, and I don't like having a doctor looking in between my legs. So if I want this to be treated can I just get something from the store or do I have to suck it up...

Blisters around a scab! [ 2 Answers ]

My son is one years old. About two weeks ago he had done something to his thumb to were he developed a scab. It's right above his nail, now he has all of these little blisters going up his thumb all the way up to his knuckle, what is this?:confused:

Blisters on foot [ 1 Answers ]

Monthly I get 1 large blister on my right foot, either on the sole or on the sides. Any ideas other than shoes rubbing!

View more questions Search