Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aneesalim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Dry skin with pimples
    Hi, I have severe dry skin and I have pimples also on my skin. What should I do to get skin clear?

Check out some similar questions!

5 month old infant having skin rashes and dry skin. [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5month old and just only on breast feed. He is having rashes on his head and body. When he was 1month old it started and still it's there from that time I am using medicines given by doctor if I use medicine its OK but even if I won't use for one day again its coming and his full body is...

Breakouts/oily skin/dry skin * [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Im 13 ( almost 14 ) and I have dry skin around my nose , and really oily skin , and breakouts =/ I wash my face every night, use moistourizer and a lot of make-up . ( I use AVON moisture 24 and Cover Girl advanced raidiance liquid fondation ) What should I do about it. I think that the...

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

I have number of pimples on the skin of penis, 32 old, married, is it serious? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 32 years old, married, number of pimples like rouded structureson penis and scrotum. Is it serious?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.