Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanne232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Itchy burning inside inner thigh next to vagina
    I'm expeirecing itchy uncomfortable inner thigh close to.vagina it is.driving me mad what could it.be. If herpes. How did.I get.it as I haven't had sex in a while what other ways cam you get them
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2012, 07:24 PM
    You can get them from contact with someone else who has them.
    My friend once caught them from her boyfriend who shared a glass of water with someone who had it at work.
    You could get some soothing cream like sudacreme or germoline to help the itching but deffinately go see your GP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itching inner thigh near my vagina [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 yrs old and have had this itch on my inner thighs near my vagina going near my lower back. I got tested and it's not an std. How do I get rid of this? Can someone help me?

Itchy bump on thigh [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I woke up this morning with a huge bump on the inside of my leg by my calf. It was very itchy in the morning but then went away but the bump is still there, do you have any clue what this is, doesn't look like a normal mosquito or spider bite

Itchy bumps on 1 inner thigh (like small pimples) [ 5 Answers ]

First it started like a ring, so I thought ring worm, then it has just taken shape all over in the corner of my inner thigh next to my groin. I also get a fishy smell at times (depending on time of menses) during sex. My husband, has a small bump on his genital but it doesn't seem to bother him....

Itchy, burning vagina [ 2 Answers ]

This just started happening today. The inside of the left lip of my vagina is slightly red, burning and itching. There are no bumps or blisters and the right side is normal. I have no idea what's going on.

Rash near vagina and on thigh [ 6 Answers ]

I've seen my doctor and had my pap test and well I've had these rashed long before I was sexually active.. I was told it was a scar from yeast infections and was given this cream.. I've used the cream for half a year now and the rashes ARNT GONE YET! Sum times its itchy should I be concerned

View more questions Search