Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 12:14 PM
    My english bull terrier is covered in sores, can anyone help?
    My dog is 5 years old and in the last 2 years he has broke out in sores, when he is on antibiotics the sores clear up but as soon as you stop them he breaks out again sometimes slightly worse. Can anyone tell me if there is any natural remedies out there which might help? Anything would be much appreciated, thank you.
    GinnyBax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 10:45 AM
    What are you feeding the dog? Try a grain-free diet, preferably raw. I had a Bull Terrier with a similar issue, and it cleared up right away with a raw diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English bull terrier skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have a white english bull terrier x who suffers terrible with her skin she has lumps all over her and is itching like mad she is 2 yrs old and has suffered with this for 16 months I have taken her to the vets and they can't help! I have done food diarys for her and nothing!now the only thing I...

Bull Mastif / Staffordshire Bull Terrier Under Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My dog is half Bull Mastiff and Staffordshire Bull Terrier and has a good appetite but it doesn't seem to matter much we feed him he still looks underweight, we've also had him wormed and the vets say that he is in very good shape and that the weight will come. He is 7 months and very big in...

Bull Terrier [ 12 Answers ]

I know that pit bulls are banned in Winnipeg and Ontario Canada but are Bull Terrier pit bulls? Are they banned as well in Winnipeg? (where I live)

View more questions Search