Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
    How to get rid of back acne?
    I have acnne on my back and when it heals there's a big dark spot.I want something like a pill.Also I don't want something with bad side effects like I don't know stop hair growth or depression.side effects like dry skin is fine

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get rid of my acne ? [ 5 Answers ]

I am almost 15 years old . I have had acne for about 2 years now . It isn't that bad at all . In fact is has gotten better throughout the year . But I'd rather not have ANY acne . What is the best way to get rid of even just a little acne ?

I have back acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! I have one tiny problem. I have like bumps on my back it's also known as "Bacne." I really want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how? Thank you!(:

Ways to get rid of acne on back and shoulders [ 3 Answers ]

I keep my skin clean, wear clean clothes, use exfoliating body scrubs, and use a loofa, but none of that seems to be working. I have scars on my shoulders and they break out often. What else could I try to get this problem under control? My face is clear with the little pimple here and there when...

Back Acne! I need to get rid of it! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been suffering from back acne for about a year now and it still hasn't gone away! Very soon my whole grade will be going on a huge field trip to a park with a swimming pool. I am really embarrassed about it and want it gone or at least find a swimsuit that covers my entire upper back. Please...

How to get rid of acne [ 4 Answers ]

Do u have any ideas to get rid of acne

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.