Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Breezybee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 11:10 PM
    Small bumps in hands
    Every time I scratch my back of my hand under my thumb area, it gets inflamed and little red bumps form. And it feels hot, so it makes it itchy. And they are not water bumps because there is no liquid in it. It is very irritating, and regular hand lotion does not help at all, it makes it even redder. Can you explain what this is to me please?

Check out some similar questions!

Small itchy bumps on hands [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to the doctor about this today and she didn't know what is was so was wonderring if anyone could help me. I noticed a small non itchy bump on the back of my leg 4 days ago and thought nothing of it. Yesterday I noticed that I now have about 20 of these bumps in the same place (just...

Little bumps on hands? [ 0 Answers ]

I have small bumps on palm of my hand and they don't itch. I ask my doctor and he said it was warts. What cause warts And how can get rid of it?

Bumps and redness on hands [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what small bumps and redness on the palms of my hands could be. The bumps are filled with a water like supstance and kind of hurt if I pop them. The redness might be attributed to some soreness that I feel as well.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.