Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christy777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 09:23 PM
    Stretchmarks
    How do I get rid of all the stretch marks on my butt? I don't have them on my tummy, just my butt.
    Please help thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretchmarks is UGLY [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18, and when in high school I weighed about 125 and now I weigh a remarkable 147 on a good day! And I just recently noticed that I have red stretchmarks coming onto my thighs and I need something to get rid of them.! PLEASE HELP! :( Anyting you tried I would greatly appreciated everything you...

Tattooing over stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want a design in red ink on my inner arm however I have some small stretchmarks there. They're very small and white however I don't know if it's possible to tattoo over them. I've had all sorts on conflicting answers , cany anybody please help me? Thank you x:)

How to treat stretchmarks? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys... I just want to know if there's a way that I can have my stretchmarks removed or treated? I have not been pregnatn okei... but I just used to be so thin in gradesschool then when I started to get my menstrual period I actually gain weight then I have this stretchmarks during I was young...

I'm going to c a dermatologist about stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm going to see a dermatologist a about my stretchmarks and I'm just wondering what to expect,what kind o q's to ask and what kind of treatments are available for stretchmarks? Thanks

Stretchmarks on Breasts [ 6 Answers ]

Every since I lost a little weight in Middle School I have had stretch marks on my breasts. They are more visible in the sumer time since I tend to tan more often. I would really love to know how I can get rid on them!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.