Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazylex9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 06:31 PM
    Get rid of scars
    Hi two years ago I fell and ruined my knee. It is very unattractive. I have a hole in the left part of my knee and in the right side it is all cut and nicked up and I really want it gone> any suggestion?
    pugasaurus Posts: 65, Reputation: -4

Nov 7, 2011, 07:36 PM
    Scars are permanent. I've had a big scar since I was like 3-4 I'm in college now. Try painting your skin if your so worried about it. Scars just show that your tough.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Scars don't show that anyone is tough - scars show that someone was in an accident.

Plastic surgeons do reconstructive surgery if the scarring is bad.

I'm sure the scars will fade in time - but I'd check with a Physician if they truly concern you.
    PinkSugar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 09:45 PM
    Scars are horrible and seem to never go away! :/
    However, you could try a coco butter lotion. Yes, the ones people use to get rid of stretchmarks. Lol
    I would suggest you try "Palmers". You have the be patient, but gradually it will help you fade them. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get rid of my scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have terrible scars from hurting myself. anyway, they're everywhere n last summer wos horrible cos I had to cover up. And this year is even more terrible cos I cutted myself in more places. Its really getting me down. I just want t them to go away. I know there are some creams or wotnot out...

Can I get rid o f scars [ 1 Answers ]

Can u ever get rid of chicken pox scars??

View more questions Search