Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lily2180 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 10:47 PM
    Itchy skin
    So for the past few weeks I've had extremely itchy ankles. It usually starts if I accidentally rub my ankles or something. After I start itching like a madwoman, tiny hard flesh colored bumps pop up that will scab over if I continue to scratch them. I normally have dry skin so I'm usually itchy in random places but the itching on my Ankles is driving me crazy! Also, sometimes my calves can get itchy with the bumps but not as bad as my ankles. I've noticed that the itchiness will go drastically down if I moisturize with any reg lotion. I really don't know what's going on with my skin but I feel like I'm going to scratch it off! Help! :(

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy bumps on skin [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have these small, flesh colored itchy bumps on my skin and they are driving me crazy! I just noticed them about a couple of days ago when I when to sleep under the fan with no shirt on. The bumps are very small, about the size of a period or pencil point - they are barely noticeable but...

Itchy skin all over. [ 4 Answers ]

Please help. I have itchy skin all over my body. I have no rash or any inflammation. The only marks on my skin are where I have scratched. I have a good diet and only drink very occasionally, I'm 26 and relatively healthy, I suffer from migrains but apart frm that I'm fine. It's been going on for a...

Black Itchy Skin [ 2 Answers ]

My 3year old large mix breed dog has been diagnosed with undetermined skin allergies. Our vet pushed us into giving him prednazone which didn't help him at all and has since been angry with us for giving it to him because he is now overweight due to the water it makes him retain. His skin has...

Itchy skin rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an extremely itchy skin rash on my leg for about 2 weeks now, there is no specific pattern, no heat radiating from my skin, I did have what seemed to be a 24 hour bug just prior to the onset of the rash, but these symptoms have completely cleared up. It is a raised red rash, with a...

Itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My dog has one spot that seems a bit itchy. The vet said that she seemed to have a little bit of grass irritation, but that there weren't any signs of anything significant. Is there something over the counter that might help? Hand lotion, hydrocortisone cream, something like that? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.