Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alchemist13 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 12:45 AM
    Pimples and oily face remedy
    Hi everyone, can somebody advice me on what product to use to cure my pimples and oily face. I have a problem with my pimples because it usually forms around my chin and near my ear. I only use pond's products but it didn't worked out. I want to have a clear skin... Please help me... Thanks <3 :)
    lovelyrose1026 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 06:43 AM
    To keep my face clear I aviod any unhealthy or greasy food and stick to foods like salad and fruits. Greasy food can give you pimples and trust me its not fun. Also washing your face with a little soap in the morning with a warm wash towel can help open your pores and clean out the oil. Oh and I recommend a brand called seabreeeze. I use it all the time but it burns... So wait until your face clears up and then use it to keep your face soft and clean. Hope I could help:)
    hernawanjr Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 02:46 AM
    You can try to use toothpaste, I tried it and I got great result

Source : howtogetridofpimplesovernights.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many times should I wash my oily face? [ 3 Answers ]

Some say you should wash your face twice a day only.Others say three times is okay, even four times.. And it is said, that overwashing it will only stimulate more production of oil.That, I agree with.But the point is, I've been washing it twice, in the morning and at night, and still during the...

Pimples and a oily face what's worse [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I am 16 year old boy here I have a serious problem of pimples It really sucks I presently use benzoyl peroxide at alternate days Wash my face thrice And apply a herbal astringent Nothing has worked I also have a very oliy kind of face help

Pimples on face [ 2 Answers ]

I have done a lots of things bt my face is still full of pimples Its going on from last2 yrs Evrytime they go n appears again on my face leaving black spots etc Please tell me what to do ?

I have oily and pimply face- I want beautiful skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hi.. I am nineteen years old. I have very oily skin and pimples on my face. I have tried every kind of anti acne cream.. Nothing worked. What should I do to get glowing and beautiful clear skin. And please tell me what I should include in my diet and what I should avoid eating.. thank you.

Brownish complextion , pimples and oily face [ 1 Answers ]

I am Mahtab from Pakistan. I am having brownish complextion with pimples on my face. My face is oily too. I want best solution which remove my pimples and change my complextion to fair/white. Thanks Waiting to hear from You soon.

View more questions Search