Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ela2471 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2011, 11:03 AM
    I have white red itchy bumps on my legs mainly.. they are all over my legs.. and lips
    I have bumps all over my legs. They are itchy.. They are also in patches.. It started on my arm and it looked infected but it went away but now they are all over my legs... I also started getting redness under both my eyes.. My lips have bumps too.. My lips are not itchy though. My eyes are itchy sometimes but I try not to scratch them... I'm worried.. I hope it's nothing bad... Please help... I started to use a new detergent from Costco and I moved to a new location out in the country just five months ago. I've had this problem for a month now at least. Its worrying me... My boyfriend don't have these symptoms or my kids. I think it might be the detergent because I got worse last night when I just washed my blanket for my bed... What can I do??
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2011, 11:13 AM

Personally I'd go see a doctor. It does seem like an allergic reaction to something. Might be detergent... but might be something else too.

Even poison Ivy can go systemic at a certain point and require medical treatment.
    Iknowu2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Bed bugs
    finallyfree43 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 12:30 AM
    Do the white bumps itch like mad even worse if you do? Is the bump a white crystalized ball or do they contain watery substance? Have any of them ruptured and bled? The one that looked infected, did it form a raised area with a hard scab middle and itch usually at night?
    Eyes, are they dry all the time? Wake with what you would call sleepies in corners but like in overdrive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annoying White bumps on legs [ 1 Answers ]

I was told that they are just shaving bumps but they are so different than any shaving bumps I have ever had. Some times a cluster of the small white bumps will appear on the back of my legs, or else they will be spread out. Most of them I can pop and they are always itchy. Sometimes it will be a...

Red bumps on legs... [ 10 Answers ]

Wow, I don't know if it's polite to ask this many questions when I first become a member... but a problem that has been bothering me since I've been shaving is something that will NOT go away no matter what I try. I have red spots( my enlarged pores) all over my legs... mostly on my lower...

Itchy red bumps on arms and legs [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I have had these stupid itchy bumps on my legs and arms for a little and I would like to know why, its driving me nuts, they arnt everywhere, just random places. Oh and they are all different sizes and red, just red and friggin itchy, like mosquito bites but I know there not

Red bumps on legs [ 1 Answers ]

Over the summer after I went to one of my friends houses, I noticed these red bumps appearing on my legs and when I tried to shave, they got worse and when I used soap it burned my legs. I got the bumps even worse! And they are really embarrassing because I play in sports where I have to wear...

Itchy bumps on arms and legs [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 7yrs old and he gets these itchy bumps only on his arms and just a couple on his legs, when he scratches them they get a little scab then go away. They come for a couple weeks then go away for months then return. What is this?

View more questions Search