Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie1993 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Pregnant? Period,Extremely sore boobs,
    Well I was due for my period on the 20th, Before my period I've had pregnancy signs so I thought it was possible for me to be pregnant I've had morning sickness my boobs are Extremely sore and swollen. But on the 29th I started bleeding- heavy. But I'm still getting all the pregnancy signs and my boobs have never been this sore in my life. Is it possible for me to still be pregnant?

HELP! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 29, 2009, 08:02 PM
    It's possible that you are pregnant, it's possible that you are having an off period, AND it's possible that you may be miscarrying.

You really need to see your doctor about this to be sure you get the safest diagnosis.
    stacyxiong Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jan 29, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessie1993 View Post
    Well i was due for my period on the 20th, Before my period ive had pregnancy signs so i thought it was possible for me to be pregnant ive had morning sickness my boobs are EXTREMLY sore and swollen. But on the 29th i started bleeding- heavy. But im still getting all the pregnancy signs and my boobs have never been this sore in my life. Is it possible for me to still be pregnant?

HELP! :)
    :p welp it is impossible that you are pregnant... because I have same problem happening to me to... my boobs are swollen and I'm having prenancy sign to... but I haven't started my pms for 5 month already... I've checked but it was a negative... so sometime your body could trick you and make you all excited that you're pregnant but it alwase turn you down...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breast 3 weeks before period.Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I wanted to know if any one can give me some clarity or some suggestion to the question below. My breast usually get soar about a week before my period. But, this particular month, they have been feeling sore three weeks prior to my expect period. My nails are getting long and not breaking when...

Sore boobs on cycle day 7? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I have been Trying to conceive for almost two years. Did clomid for 5 months stopped that, now seeing a chiropractor to correct problems with my neck, hear that came help get pregnant. But right now I am on cycle day 7 and I have some symptoms that I haven't had before....

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old, engaged and LATE! It's been 10 days since I should have started. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and nothing. My breasts are sore as well, like they usually are before my period. When I use the bathroom I have clear watery discharge... It feels like my period...

View more questions Search