Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Clearer nicer skin?
    Hey,
    I'm seventeen so my skin is still young and I have a natural tan but because I sometimes get lots of spots I like to wear a lot of foundation. So my face is pale as it gets no daylight to it.
    I want to be able to wear none or a little amount of foundation so this means get rid of the spots and patchiness and get a nice colour back.

Can anyone give me any tips, all the face washes never seem to work. Unless there's a specific one people recommend? Tried dermologica which didn't work and other cheaper brands. Also, for like maintaining moisture in my skin.

X
    19laura91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 02:26 PM

Try st ives apricot scrub, it removes oiliness and blemishes use 1ce a day, its perfect.
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 9, 2009, 04:03 PM

I've heard that's good but when my mum used it her face swelled up for at least a week it was huge, red and blotchy! So I'm scared it'll happen to me as well haha :)
    Thanks though anyway :)
    olive777 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 03:38 AM
    When I was in my teen years I had very bad skin. But no matter what I used nothing seem to make it better. All I can tell you is to wait it out and with time it'll clear up. Also if your skin sees the sun the blotchiness will most likely clear up on it's own. Maybe not totally but a lot! Sun has been the best help to my skin and also just getting older... Hormones begin to settle down and your body begins to relax more. You could also mix your foundation with moisturizer to thin it. Or buy a moisturizer with only a little colour in it. Most of all, accept yourself how you are because little things like pimples, blotches, blackheads, and open poors will most likely disappear as you begin to think you are beautiful the way you are! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearer skin and fair skin [ 4 Answers ]

hi peeps !! Just wanted to now how can i have naturally a clear complexion and fairer skin .... Though i already have a gud skin and i m fair too ... But how can i get better .. Note * i dont want to apply any product or chemical on my skin .. Neither iwant to have any capsules or vitamins i...

How do I make my new LCD HDTV picture clearer? [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a 40" lcd hdtv polaroid. I've set it up but the picture seems to be grainy and not picture clear. Any solutions before I decide to return it?

Was being Israeli nicer than being Palestinian? [ 6 Answers ]

And was being Serbian nicer than being Kosovar? Some Palestinians soon will be begging for the Israelis to come back. A new squad of morality police has begun detaining Palestinians. “The 12-member squad appears to be an attempt by President Mahmoud Abbas' West Bank...

Is this clearer than I think it is? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and not very experienced in relationships. I had my first serious boyfriend this past year and we agreed to stay together for the summer. Before we left, we had this long discussion on how pointless we thought taking a "break" for the summer was if you really love the person you're...

View more questions Search