Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebudja Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Anyone tell me about fair&white
    Hi can anyone tell me about fair&white. About almost 4years ago I used fair&white that contains hydroquinone together with the crème that comes in the form of tube, the combination were magnificant as I wanted to be, my skin became light everywhere and spotless.

The thing is since the ban of use of hydroquinone in england, and that hydorquinon was removed in the lotion my skin turned dark with spot and all those impefection :mad:and since I have been trying on different stuff to correct that without success:mad:. Now a week ago I thought of reusing it again and this time AHA version and as I read that it has got the same effect as the hydroquinon, I don't know whether it'll work:confused:. But can anyone please tell me where can I get the hydroquinone version in uk? Apparently some shop still skock them but I don't know where?
    try2light Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2008, 02:27 PM

Buy the fair and white with HQ from abroad somewhere... search on Google... they will still ship it here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair and White Exclusive [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone on here used the Fair and White Exclusive line? If so how do you rate it:) I know a few of you stated that they used Fair and White and they got a bad reaction. I used their Original line (the one in the white box) and it irritated my skin which caused it to get darker but their...

Anyone used Fair&white [ 3 Answers ]

Hey you, I was wondering if fair&white worked anyone? Even if you didn't get results, please let me know your experience. HOw many shades lighter?I bought some and was wondering if it is worth opening if not I will return. Lol. I am reaching to be cassie's color and I am light brown with yellow...

View more questions Search